ADVERTISEMENT

UK up to 3-seed in Bracketology

So I haven't watched Clemson but are they any good? Looks like their best wins are Bama, Memphis and So Carolina and USCjr hasn't played anyone to know if they are good either.

So I haven't watched Clemson but are they any good? Looks like their best wins are Bama, Memphis and So Carolina and USCjr hasn't played anyone to know if they are good either.
We should get a better pic of Clemson this week. They play at Miami and then have unc at home. I don’t buy them as a 2 seed.

Slightly less meaningless than when we see them in October and November. But only slightly.

If the season ended today and we got that bracket, I’d go ahead and buy some FF tix.
It wouldn't be crazy (in that bracket) to see us beat South Carolina, then Miss St, then Auburn to get to F4.

We are about to learn a lot about the Cats in coming weeks. 9 SEC teams projected for tourney is no joke. If we come out and kick a$$ it is going to say a lot about where this team could finish when it is all said and done.
I tend to agree, but then ESPN and the committee will just make up some new garbage as to why the SEC fooled them yet again, but in this case, fooled in that the SEC wasn't as strong as they thought because no one could beat Kentucky all season.

Reactions: gharding07
Aike...slightly off subject, but how in the world is Alabama ranked 5th in Net? Their best win is vs a 70's Oregon team. What are they in yours?
I guess the metrics reward you for having a really tough schedule, and winning any of those games doesn't really matter apparently.

Aike...slightly off subject, but how in the world is Alabama ranked 5th in Net? Their best win is vs a 70's Oregon team. What are they in yours?
They are high in mine too. 6th, I think.

They’re kind of like Iowa St. Beating the brakes off of bad teams but struggling against real competition.

Should take care of itself over the next month or so. Either figure out how to win or start to slide.

I guess the metrics reward you for having a really tough schedule, and winning any of those games doesn't really matter apparently.
Mine doesn’t measure wins and losses. Most don’t. Kind of takes care of itself since the committee will judge wins and losses.

Sometimes a team may be a paper tiger, but I’ve never seen that last all season. They either tend to start winning and justify their rating, or their rating starts to slip.

They are high in mine too. 6th, I think.

They’re kind of like Iowa St. Beating the brakes off of bad teams but struggling against real competition.

Should take care of itself over the next month or so. Either figure out how to win or start to slide.

Just seems very odd to me.

I never put much stock in where Lundardi puts us because his placement has an awful record. He only gets credit for getting most of the field right which, quite frankly, isn't that much of an achievement.

Bottom line is we keep winning games all of this takes care of itself in terms of our seeding. Let's dominate the SEC, win the SEC tournament, and we can roll into the tournament with a high seed.

Reactions: AGEE11
dem success GIF

Instant replay of Lunardi having no choice but to move Kentucky up from a 4 seed to a 3 seed.

I’m very curious to see where Houston ends up by the end of the year. I know they’ve had good teams as of late, but they won’t be playing an AAC schedule anymore. They didn’t have a very impressive ooc schedule.

Just having a hard time seeing them getting a 1 seed after going through the B12. Or at the very least, seeing them and KU both as 1 seeds.

Wouldn't want Nova in 2nd round
I was thinking the same thing. That seems to be a very schizophrenic team, and you never know which one will show up. The chances of us winning would be much higher than losing, but Nova is a team we could beat by 30 or lose to by 10.

What happened to make us jump to a 2-seed, because we moved up to a 3-seed only a few days ago? Did Lunardi sustain some head trauma we don't know about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT