ADVERTISEMENT

Bracket Matrix update

That site just takes the average of all bracket projections updated in real time.

Pretty much everybody who projects the tourney is putting San Diego State and St. Mary's as 5 seeds. Quite a few of them think San Diego State is a four seed.
SD State lost last night at Boise St but was a Q1 loss, so probably won't affect them much. May keep them as a 5 tho.

If we make it to the sweet 16 we are playing with house money. Heck, 3 weeks ago we were on the outside looking in. I set my expectations at that point of if we make it I will be happy just to be a part of March Madness. If we make it to the Sweet 16 after the year we have had, I will be over the moon.
Hell, coming into the year I said a sweet 16 loss was the most likely outcome (at the time my thinking was we'd have a better year than we've had, 6-8 losses, and Cal would ride Wheeler to a loss against a good defensive team sagging off him and packing the lane).

Reactions: Chief Paducah
Can we take a moment to reflect on what all has happened since the Georgia game? That next morning was the day we all woke up realizing we just missed the tournament.

• Haha
Reactions: The_Answer1313
Go 2-1 to end the season (loss at Ark is acceptable) or we're gonna see UK in the dreaded 8/9 game. Beating Vandy tonight is critical to avoiding that seed range.

*This, of course, assumes no NCAA Selection Committee f*ckery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT