ADVERTISEMENT

Cal & NIL

BIG BLUE GURU

Sophomore
Feb 10, 2007
It is becoming pretty apparent that Cal was the problem when it came to boosters and NIL at UK. With the boosters already donating up to $4 million and it will grow from there then why wouldn't they have done that when Cal was here. It was because Cal had distanced himself from them and alienated the majority of them. It will be interesting to hear the stories come out that most of us weren't aware of.

For sure there were issues there. I’m listening to Matt now and he’s slightly walking back on the $4 million NIL stuff saying it might take a year or two to work out. I knew something didn’t sound right.

It is becoming pretty apparent that Cal was the problem when it came to boosters and NIL at UK. With the boosters already donating up to $4 million and it will grow from there then why wouldn't they have done that when Cal was here. It was because Cal had distanced himself from them and alienated the majority of them. It will be interesting to hear the stories come out that most of us weren't aware of.
Cal had pissed off all the big money donors say top 20 and it is evident because UK has already been pledged 4 mil now that Cal is gone and I expect more to come in the next few weeks.

For sure there were issues there. I’m listening to Matt now and he’s slightly walking back on the $4 million NIL stuff saying it might take a year or two to work out. I knew something didn’t sound right.
Mitch just confirmed the 4 Million has been pledged and is there. My guess it will continue to grow

Reactions: Kattopper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT