ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z Officially Admitted to UK

Sure sure. We are all laughing at you now. Wanting full disclosure….but we ain’t hat’in…

Well, good luck with getting that asinine request satisfied. You know the one you want to use to not hate on KY….. Right…,,
Wanting to know why UK admissions sat on this for so long and made an example out of Z is an unreasonable request? Yeah, I don't think so and Ihm not the only one questioning it.

Pretty sure you said you didn't want it if it makes him look bad. You're literally asking for his personal information. Not sure why you're now saying you aren't.

You should have buzzed off a long time ago when you lost your ban bet about Bama and Oats making a sw16. Why are you still here? Not a man of your word or just a troll?
Uh, Lead Belly backed out of the ban bet bro, so again, you only know part of the story. I was fully prepared to honor the bet.

And wtf is wrong with you? I literally said I don't want anything to be made public that could make Z look bad. You’re misinterpreting what I said. Are you always this dense?

There are a lot of future pro's on this roster. Top 2 or 3 of Cal's classes maybe higher?
None of these guys appear to be transcendent. Edwards might be the closest, but he could just as easily be the 10th pick in the upcoming draft as the 1st pick. It's a weak class and he has a ton of development to do.

Plus, they'd have to be better than the Davis class with two top 2 picks; the Wall class with three NBA max players; the Towns class with two franchise NBA players; the Randle class with 6 McDonald's All-Americans; the Herro class with two NBA 20 point scorers and a third guy who is best 6th man in the league; etc.

Wanting to know why UK admissions sat on this for so long and made an example out of Z is an unreasonable request? Yeah, I don't think so and Ihm not the only one questioning it.
What possible need could you have to know this foreign student’s admission process? What could you possibly do with that info that would in any way serve a purpose other than to hurt the player or the university. What even remotely entitles you to information where you could twist and infer anything about that individual’s private matters.

That’s right. Nothing.

Uh, Lead Belly backed out of the ban bet bro, so again, you only know part of the story. I was fully prepared to honor the bet.

And wtf is wrong with you? I literally said I don't want anything to be made public that could make Z look bad. You’re misinterpreting what I said. Are you always this dense?
I am Leadbelly, moron. I NEVER let you out of it. I never actually thought you would honor it, because I know you're a troll. It sounds lime you created a fake account to pose as me and let yourself out of it. Since I am telling you now that you weren't let out if it, are you going to honor it?

What does post #4 in this thread say? What about #105? Sure seems to me like you even admit it's about his personal information, as long as it's not bad. So, if you don't want his personal info now, what are you bitching about wanting.

End of story for you, but not me and thousands of others. It was ridiculous and I really dgas if you don't agree.
Man it seems like anyone's opinion of your posts are very personal to you.

Question 1: What right is it for any of us fans to know the process of UK admissions office or any school admission office.
Questions 2. Who are you to be so entitled?
Question 3. Why so confrontational?

Question 1: What right is it for any of us fans to know the process of UK admissions office or any school admission office.

It's super bizarre and it seems like it's just about every thread on here that he derails. Don't understand it.

I am Leadbelly, moron. I NEVER let you out of it. I never actually thought you would honor it, because I know you're a troll. It sounds lime you created a fake account to pose as me and let yourself out of it. Since I am telling you now that you weren't let out if it, are you going to honor it?

What does post #4 in this thread say? What about #105? Sure seems to me like you even admit it's about his personal information, as long as it's not bad. So, if you don't want his personal info now, what are you bitching about wanting.
You are not leadbelly. Get a life. Nice try.

Wtf are you talking about? All I'm saying is I'd like to know why it took so.long and why they were so hard on Z, while others get in no problem.

How the F does that make me entitled?

It's super bizarre and it seems like it's just about every thread on here that he derails. Don't understand it.
I just went and checked, I've posted in 4 threads. That’s a far cry from "every thread".

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about? All I'm saying is I'd like to know why it took so.long and why they were so hard on Z, while others get in no problem.

How the F does that make me entitled?
Different views I guess. Length of time for a university does not matter. It is up to every student to get their paperwork in, test in, what ever. This is not a single thing. It was going to take time no matter (this late in the game) to get all of this done, even if Big Z started the minute he hung up the teams call with Cal to tell him yes. If this would have been last fall then you have a gripe but I think this is fairly normal for a university trying to do things on the up and up. Maybe a Duke / kansas / Arkansas would have gotten Big Z done in a week but does not mean it was the right way to do it.
I just do not think it is up to the university to explain why/what/where/when to anyone of us fans. Maybe to Big z and his parents but not us fans.

Different views I guess. Length of time for a university does not matter. It is up to every student to get their paperwork in, test in, what ever. This is not a single thing. It was going to take time no matter (this late in the game) to get all of this done, even if Big Z started the minute he hung up the teams call with Cal to tell him yes. If this would have been last fall then you have a gripe but I think this is fairly normal for a university trying to do things on the up and up. Maybe a Duke / kansas / Arkansas would have gotten Big Z done in a week but does not mean it was the right way to do it.
I just do not think it is up to the university to explain why/what/where/when to anyone of us fans. Maybe to Big z and his parents but not us fans.
It seemed like everyone involved, including Cal and the media, were frustrated. They even talked about Capaluto getting involved, so why is it so odd that someone would want to know why it took so long?

It's really not. Would you feel better about any of them coming if they played sports and filled out some papers? Would you allow anyone to come if they met they criteria?

It's not like he is coming or playing here on his own dime. He, too, will take money from a government funded institution and resources. You simply desiring his skill set is the only real difference.

What resources has illegal immigration cost you? How much of your money/tax dollars has been used for illegal immigrants?
He will make UK a lot more money than it will cost them to feed and house him.

Do you pay taxes? If so, that’s a stupid question on your part. Somebody is paying for it. But I guess we can just keep running up the national debt with no consequences huh.

It seemed like everyone involved, including Cal and the media, were frustrated. They even talked about Capaluto getting involved, so why is it so odd that someone would want to know why it took so long?
Not odd... Cal should be concerned. He is wanting his player and wanting him now. He used the public trying to make us all question (some calling and taking it too far) to get his way. That is why we are all having this conversation. Back when Hall wanted the German kid (cannot remember his name for anything) we were all upset about it but that was it. we were upset.

He will make UK a lot more money than it will cost them to feed and house him.

Do you pay taxes? If so, that’s a stupid question on your part. Somebody is paying for it. But I guess we can just keep running up the national debt with no consequences huh.
Possibly. Depends on the overall costs. Similar, immigrants can pay more in taxes and provide an economic benefit that far outweighs any expenses in assisting them.

I do, and I know how it's actually divided up, which is why I am not bothered by it at all. I know how little it actually is. However, my question was how much of your money goes to illegal immigration? Don't be afraid to tell us!

Lol, do you honestly think illegal immigrantion is the cause for the increase in the national debt? 🤣 Dude, stop watching the news and take a civics course.

Sure I am. But, of course, you just prefer being a troll and not honoring your bet. Exposed!
You are not Leadbelly, your posting style is completely different and if you were, you would actually know the facts about that bet, so all you actually are, is a liar.

Not odd... Cal should be concerned. He is wanting his player and wanting him now. He used the public trying to make us all question (some calling and taking it too far) to get his way. That is why we are all having this conversation. Back when Hall wanted the German kid (cannot remember his name for anything) we were all upset about it but that was it. we were upset.
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't have an interest in understanding why it took so long. That doesn't make me 'entitled'.

You are not Leadbelly, your posting style is completely different and if you were, you would actually know the facts about that bet, so all you actually are, is a liar.
I am Leadbelly, which you already know. What is different about the posting styles? Point it out for me!

I do know the facts. You made the bet that Nate Oats and Bama would make it past the sw16. They didn't. It was a ban bet. If they did make it, I would ban myself. If they didn't make it, you would ban yourself. Yet, here you are. You're trying to claim I let you out of it, which I did not. It manifested out of an argument with you claiming they should jack up a lot of 3's because you alleged they got a lot of their 3pt attempts off offensive boards, which I pointed out was less than 2 attempts per game.

Fact is, you're a lying troll and you have now exposed yourself as such. That's all I really wanted anyway, so thank you!

Reactions: CatTough
I meant in general, not just today.
he is a textbook Narcissist
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
Can we finally put this saga to bed?

“Path to eligibility” says no, you cannot. Until he hits the court in a real game you’re better off assuming he won’t actually play.

Last edited:
What the hell does this have to do with Kentucky basketball tho? Why do y’all have inject the politics that have you under total control in every aspect of life?
Better to ignore them. He probably spent the last few days posting about how the emergency broadcast today was going to activate the zombie virus in anyone who was vaccinated.

You have to remember that roughly 50% of this forum are mentally handicapped. They only exist thanks to government handouts they cry about and vote against. Truly, without help they would starve to death.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

"People on the narcissism spectrum — from those with narcissistic traits to those with diagnosed narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) — may have an intense desire to win arguments, as it helps keep their ego intact. At times, it may seem as though they'll accomplish this by any means necessary." -PsychCentral

Sounds about right haha.

Reactions: mebeblue2
I am Leadbelly, which you already know. What is different about the posting styles? Point it out for me!

I do know the facts. You made the bet that Nate Oats and Bama would make it past the sw16. They didn't. It was a ban bet. If they did make it, I would ban myself. If they didn't make it, you would ban yourself. Yet, here you are. You're trying to claim I let you out of it, which I did not. It manifested out of an argument with you claiming they should jack up a lot of 3's because you alleged they got a lot of their 3pt attempts off offensive boards, which I pointed out was less than 2 attempts per game.

Fact is, you're a lying troll and you have now exposed yourself as such. That's all I really wanted anyway, so thank you!
Liar.

"People on the narcissism spectrum — from those with narcissistic traits to those with diagnosed narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) — may have an intense desire to win arguments, as it helps keep their ego intact. At times, it may seem as though they'll accomplish this by any means necessary." -PsychCentral

Sounds about right haha.
If I'm a narcissist, you guys would be worshipping me. Why? Because you worship Cal, even though he has driven the program right into the ground so he can continue on with his players first program and he's the biggest narcissist there is.

Okay, start telling me how great I am now.

You're the one not honoring your ban bet. Not sure what I am lying about, but I would love the proof that makes me a liar.
If you're LB, then you have the worst memory on the board, but good luck with your little game here.

If I'm a narcissist, you guys would be worshipping me. Why? Because you worship Cal, even though he has driven the program right into the ground so he can continue on with his players first program and he's the biggest narcissist there is.

Okay, start telling me how great I am now.
You never trash the program remember? Yet here you are trashing KY, again. And before you start squalling and puff up over Cal not being the program, who picked him? Who retains him? KY. Now, tell us again how KY can’t run its own basketball team.

You never trash the program remember? Yet here you are trashing KY, again. And before you start squalling and puff up over Cal not being the program, who picked him? Who retains him? KY. Now, tell us again how KY can’t run its own basketball team.
LOL, so wait, you think Cal IS UK basketball???

I think we just found your problem.

LOL, so wait, you think Cal IS UK basketball???

I think we just found your problem.
Laugh. Sorry, I forgot you can’t read. I shouldn’t laugh a one so disabled. I said UK picked him. I said UK retains him. You rip their employee savagely, you demand the produce for you and constantly insinuate they don’t know how to run a university nor a basketball team. But I didn’t say he was UK. I think we found your problem. Poor thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT