ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z Officially Admitted to UK

Laugh. Sorry, I forgot you can’t read. I shouldn’t laugh a one so disabled. I said UK picked him. I said UK retains him. You rip their employee savagely, you demand the produce for you and constantly insinuate they don’t know how to run a university nor a basketball team. But I didn’t say he was UK. I think we found your problem. Poor thing.
There isn't one UK fan that will ever agree with you. You are off your rocker if you think John Calipari IS UK basketball. That’s a really dumb statement.

GM has 167,000 employees, if we use your thought process, the guy that is bolting wheels on cars coming down the assembly line, is GM.

John Calipari merely coaches UK basketball, that’s it.

Billy Gillispie coached UK basketball and Joker Phillips coached UK football, are you saying the same thing about them?

GTFOH with that crap.

If I'm a narcissist, you guys would be worshipping me. Why? Because you worship Cal, even though he has driven the program right into the ground so he can continue on with his players first program and he's the biggest narcissist there is.

Okay, start telling me how great I am now.

Lmao you have done this so many times man, come on- you try to paint me as a Cal lover when there is literally zero proof of that. Go back through my posts big fella, try to find ones in the last year or two where I defend or praise Cal? I've challenged you to do that in the past and you've never been able to do it.

You just like to deflect and call anyone a "Cal Slurper" - news flash, I'm totally indifferent to Cal. If he doesn't get it done this year, it's time to move on. That's a fact- I have been so transparent about that.

Literally ANY TIME someone disagrees with you, no matter the topic, you pivot to "OoOoOO you're a Cal loverrrrr". We could be arguing about if eggs are better scrambled or over-easy and you'd pivot to Cal somehow.

You just like to deflect - classic narcissistic move as well.

But to each their own- I'm moving on!

Reactions: mebeblue2
There isn't one UK fan that will ever agree with you. You are off your rocker if you think John Calipari IS UK basketball. That’s a really dumb statement.

GM has 167,000 employees, if we use your thought process, the guy that is bolting wheels on cars coming down the assembly line, is GM.

John Calipari merely coaches UK basketball, that’s it.

Billy Gillispie coached UK basketball and Joker Phillips coached UK football, are you saying the same thing about them?

GTFOH with that crap.
Little boy….. produce a post where I ever bashed any of those coaches even once while they were here. I don’t relieve myself on my team as you fo. I don’t coat them in mountains of hateful crap lije you do. Some people just not man enough to let the program make its own way. Yih have given us an example of one that falls woefully short. That’s why yih are in perpetual pissing contests with everyone that doesn’t hate on Ky.

Lmao you have done this so many times man, come on- you try to paint me as a Cal lover when there is literally zero proof of that. Go back through my posts big fella, try to find ones in the last year or two where I defend or praise Cal? I've challenged you to do that in the past and you've never been able to do it.

You just like to deflect and call anyone a "Cal Slurper" - news flash, I'm totally indifferent to Cal. If he doesn't get it done this year, it's time to move on. That's a fact- I have been so transparent about that.

Literally ANY TIME someone disagrees with you, no matter the topic, you pivot to "OoOoOO you're a Cal loverrrrr". We could be arguing about if eggs are better scrambled or over-easy and you'd pivot to Cal somehow.

You just like to deflect - classic narcissistic move as well.

But to each their own- I'm moving on!
You have attacked me several times for things I've said about Cal, you've defended the guy time and time again.
I'm no narcissist, but I can see where you would feel that way, since you only know me on here.

Reactions: Doodah859
Little boy….. produce a post where I ever bashed any of those coaches even once while they were here. I don’t relieve myself on my team as you fo. I don’t coat them in mountains of hateful crap lije you do. Some people just not man enough to let the program make its own way. Yih have given us an example of one that falls woefully short. That’s why yih are in perpetual pissing contests with everyone that doesn’t hate on Ky.
Read my post again, I never said you bashed any coaches. Quite the contrary, you worship every coach and claim they are bigger than what they are. Cal is not 'UK basketball', you're out of your ever loving mind if you think that.

You have attacked me several times for things I've said about Cal, you've defended the guy time and time again.
I'm no narcissist, but I can see where you would feel that way, since you only know me on here.

I genuinely do not remember one single time that I have ever gotten into it with you about Cal, and I know for 100% certain that I have not been defending Cal on this board.

And I have certainly never "attacked" you, that's ridiculous.

Please provide the proof.

Read my post again, I never said you bashed any coaches. Quite the contrary, you worship every coach and claim they are bigger than what they are. Cal is not 'UK basketball', you're out of your ever loving mind if you think that.
Wrong again. I said the program and school choose their leadership. You constantly bash those leaders so you obviously think Uk can’t run their own program. Can you even read your own posts? It’s sad.

I genuinely do not remember one single time that I have ever gotten into it with you about Cal, and I know for 100% certain that I have not been defending Cal on this board.

And I have certainly never "attacked" you, that's ridiculous.

Please provide the proof.
another sign of a narcissist is it is always someone else's fault

i have quit responding to him
he needs help

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
Thanks, Dave. Anything about the NCAA eligibility yet or has that already been worked out?
Pilgrim said he misspoke a few weeks ago, when he said BigZ had already cleared NCAA.. however he said the compliance department at UK has done all the "pre-work". and the staff has no concerns about eligibility or amateurism. Staff said its just a formality. I don't believe they can submit the official paperwork until he was officially enrolled. NCAA is swamped with eligibility applications in the fall with all the sports cranking up. My only concern, is it might take a few weeks for them to officially clear him.

Reactions: Zissou87
Pilgrim said he misspoke a few weeks ago, when he said BigZ had already cleared NCAA.. however he said the compliance department at UK has done all the "pre-work". and the staff has no concerns about eligibility or amateurism. Staff said its just a formality. I don't believe they can submit the official paperwork until he was officially enrolled. NCAA is swamped with eligibility applications in the fall with all the sports cranking up. My only concern, is it might take a few weeks for them to officially clear him.
I would think the NCAA will Fast Track the application since the student intends to matriculate immediately

Reactions: Zissou87
With that said, I assume that he will not be allowed play in the lay-up line scrimmage at Big Blue Madness. If that's the case, I'm hoping that he can at least participate in the dunk contest or 3-point competition. I want to see that kid do at least one thing while wearing a UK uniform (practice jersey in this case.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT