ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z is here?

Lol. Matt Jones makes up the BS controversy last week, then posts the “good news” that there never was any controversy to start with —Ivisic was always going to be good to go in time. I guess it’s all good for traffic.

Last edited:
Lol. Matt Jones makes up the BS controversy last week, then posts the “good news” that there never was any controversy —Ivisic was always going to be good to go in time. I guess it’s all good for traffic.
He didn’t make up a damn thing. He reported that Big Z wasn’t here, in class, and it was because of the required test. He stated that according to UK guidelines, that test had to be taken by the add drop date and that only the president could grant a waiver. Nothing Matt Jones stated was false. It was not a controversy. It was the situation. The only controversy is people like you who dislike Matt Jones so much that you make up things like “BS controversy” hoping it makes him look bad.

He didn’t make up a damn thing. He reported that Big Z wasn’t here, in class, and it was because of the required test. He stated that according to UK guidelines, that test had to be taken by the add drop date and that only the president could grant a waiver. Nothing Matt Jones stated was false. It was not a controversy. It was the situation. The only controversy is people like you who dislike Matt Jones so much that you make up things like “BS controversy” hoping it makes him look bad.

Yawn. He’s right. UK had it under control. Matt realized his stupid fast food brackets weren’t keeping listeners during the dog days so he had to report a bunch of nothing.

Yawn. He’s right. UK had it under control. Matt realized his stupid fast food brackets weren’t keeping listeners during the dog days so he had to report a bunch of nothing.
He reported what was factual. It wasn’t a BS controversy. MJ even stated multiple times that the staff was confident it would work out. A BS controversy would be to make up (which is what the post I responded to even said he did) and state something like the staff has concerns about his eligibility. All MJ did was report the same things others like Pilgrim and Rowland were reporting but MJ is the only one being accused of starting a BS controversy. If you want that to be credible, accuse the others of the same thing.

Those brackets are awful. Cannot stand when he does them.
I agree but that doesn’t make anything else posted about “BS controversy” true. He hasn’t reported anything different than multiple other outlets but he’s the only one that is making up stuff? People’s dislike of him (or more likely his politics) clouds their judgement.

Ok Matt

I’d never insult Drew like that.
So you admit you just have no creativity and are blinded by your dislike of MJ with no real argument otherwise. You must lead a miserable life. My suggestion is to get out of your moms basement and check out the real world. Continuing to call everyone Matt simply because they post something pointing out the hate he receives on this board is a pretty sad indicator of who you are as a person. I’d laugh at you if I didn’t feel sorry for you.

So you admit you just have no creativity and are blinded by your dislike of MJ with no real argument otherwise. You must lead a miserable life. My suggestion is to get out of your moms basement and check out the real world. Continuing to call everyone Matt simply because they post something pointing out the hate he receives on this board is a pretty sad indicator of who you are as a person. I’d laugh at you if I didn’t feel sorry for you.
sounding more and more like Matt with every post.

Ok Capt Suntan. Is that the way this works? You just pick a name of someone and accuse you of being their burner account.
I’d say it falls more along the lines of people that defend someone with clear bias. For example, people that say Matt Jones wasn’t trying to stir up BBN and bring more listeners to his show.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don’t hate matt Jones. I disagree with him politically though. And he is kind of an odd duck. He doesn’t like dogs. Who doesn’t like dogs? And on the pregame show he said doesn’t like cake (weird) and has never had a bite of pie. Who the hell doesn’t like pie?

Last edited:
I’d say it falls more along the lines of people that defend someone with clear bias. For example, people that say Matt Jones wasn’t trying to stir up BBN and bring more listeners to his show.
It’s funny you say clear bias yet refuse to acknowledge your own bias when you overlook that multiple outlets reported the same information that MJ did yet MJ is the only one trying to stir up conspiracy. Do you not see the irony in that?

Reactions: UK_fanatic
I don’t hate matt Jones. I disagree with him politically though. And he is kind of an odd duck. He doesn’t like dogs. Who doesn’t like dogs? And on the pregame show he said doesn’t like cake (weird) and has never had a bite of pie. Who the hell doesn’t like pie?

Yeah, I agree he is definitely a bit strange and definitely comes across incredibly picky. I know plenty of people who don't like dogs but they have all been attacked by one in past. Maybe that is his story.

I love my dog but I don't particularly like other people's dogs...so I don't know what that says about me, lol.

I agree but that doesn’t make anything else posted about “BS controversy” true. He hasn’t reported anything different than multiple other outlets but he’s the only one that is making up stuff? People’s dislike of him (or more likely his politics) clouds their judgement.

I don't listen everyday but I do tune in some. But at the end of the show when he released his "scuttlebutt" he definitely made it sound a lot more negative than what it was. And per the usual when other people starting reporting different and he was questioned about it he got all-in a tizzy about it and said people just don't want hear things that aren't perfect news. When in reality people were confused cause pilgrim was reporting the exact opposite. But please continue on with the "Matt did nothing wrong" stance.

I don't listen everyday but I do tune in some. But at the end of the show when he released his "scuttlebutt" he definitely made it sound a lot more negative than what it was. And per the usual when other people starting reporting different and he was questioned about it he got all-in a tizzy about it and said people just don't want hear things that aren't perfect news. When in reality people were confused cause pilgrim was reporting the exact opposite. But please continue on with the "Matt did nothing wrong" stance.
I didn’t think he sounded anymore negative at all. Your opinion is he sounded more negative which is fine but that’s a lot different than saying he made up stuff to start a BS conspiracy. He factually didn’t say anything differently than anyone else. Matt did nothing wrong. His facts were accurate and reported by others. How you took that information is on you not him.

I appreciate you saying this, because I can’t waste the time writing it out. He made it sound MUCH worse than it actually was, and not a single other person our outlet acted like they were actually concerned.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
I appreciate you saying this, because I can’t waste the time writing it out. He made it sound MUCH worse than it actually was, and not a single other person our outlet acted like they were actually concerned.
Again how it sounded to you is your opinion. All the information he shared was the same as shared by everyone else. He can be concerned about the information while others aren’t. That doesn’t make it a BS conspiracy when all his information was accurate.

No one is saying it’s a conspiracy bro. Pretty valid for people to think that MJ MIGHT give out information in a way that makes listeners worry a bit so that they feel the need to tune into the show.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
No one is saying it’s a conspiracy bro. Pretty valid for people to think that MJ MIGHT give out information in a way that makes listeners worry a bit so that they feel the need to tune into the show.
The initial post in this thread I responded to called it a BS controversy. I mistakenly changed the word to conspiracy. That’s my fault. My point still stands. People are entitled to take anything anyway they wish. Matt doesn’t need to do anything to make people tune in. They listen already.

The fact that he first reported it was 1 thing, I kinda think it was legit to report that. But last week he gave big Z a 60% chance to be on the team. That may have been click bait. And no, not a big fan of MJ.

Dude...if he had the info and had known the only issues was a damn language test, which EVERY international student at Kentucky has to take....that is a JOKE.

So it comes down to two options, one of which has to be true:

He either had all of the info and CHOSE to mislead people and make it sound worse than it was...

OR

He DIDN'T have all the info, and put a super vague rumor out there without having it confirmed or having all the info, which is just as bad.

Either way, total joke of a situation, all perpetuated by Matt Jones just trolling for clicks and listeners.

Last edited:
Dude sounds more like Matt with every post.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT