ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z gives the official UK response to Byron Medcalf calling Reed the most Duke like player ever...

Reed has made my year slamming the door on UT everytime they made a push. Just kept on f’n with their emotions like that.

I love him. Next year is gonna be epic. Can’t wait to see how he announces his return.

When you think about it, it's a very racist take. Why is Reed Sheppard the most "Duke-like" player? Because he's white? That's pretty much the reason he's saying it. We should be offended by that statement on multiple levels.
Why is it racist to have observed that Duke has more white players than any other major D1 program?

Why is it racist to have observed that Duke has more white players than any other major D1 program?
No, I'd say the racist thing is assuming Reed is "Duke-like" mainly because he's a talented white guy. Why not pick another player from UK's team or from previous teams? Why not Dillingham? Why not Thiero? Why not Reeves or Bradshaw? Why choose Reed Sheppard as the guy who is most "Duke-like"?

If the moron told me Reed was close to being a dookie, I would have game him two bird's !!

Because he has a high basketball IQ. First in last out guy And sneaky athletic, scrappy with a high motor, who is a gamer and a gym rat. Lunch pail type of dude that is very heady, cerebral and has all the intangibles.
did I miss anything? 😂😂😂

I assume this is sarcasm.
I love it, then again I enjoy dukes worst defeats almost as much as big blue titles. It was as sweet as a title damn near when I got to watch Coach k get officially buried in TOTAL HUMILIATION for his last year by a FIRST year coach. Still tastes so good mmm yummy burned duke souls mmm. Oh an Jack the Goose says hi!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT