ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z gives the official UK response to Byron Medcalf calling Reed the most Duke like player ever...

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Honestly, that doesn't really portray Z, Reed or UK in a very good light. And posting it here doesn't help.
You're probably right on some level to outsiders, but as a fan personally, it's all in good fun. The Duke hate buy-in should never die off. Z realizing that is wholesome to me.

As long as are guys aren't tripping dudes or saying nasty shit, this was just funny and adds to the pageantry of college basketball.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Honestly, that doesn't really portray Z, Reed or UK in a very good light. And posting it here doesn't help.

While I agree, it is going to take some seriously stark determination for this team to make it all the way. I'd like more take no prisoners attitude.

A nice smile will only get you smacked at this point.

While I agree, it is going to take some seriously stark determination for this team to make it all the way. I'd like more take no prisoners attitude.

A nice smile will only get you smacked at this point.
I still think he was joking.

Reactions: BBUK
I still think he was joking.

Yah, me too. Can't change your spots easily. That young man seems happy go lucky. I bet his team did a "I dare you" type thing..

I still think just a little more killer coming out is still a good thing,

This team has IT but they need to get a little more killer going.

(I am not much for vulgarity any time...)

GO CATS!!!

What’s the story behind this pic ?

It’s hilarious
I really don't know; just saw the pic posted in the twitter link in the thread about Sheppard getting national attention and couldn't resist sharing it. But I do think the entire Sheppard family agrees with the sentiment regarding Reed being compared to a Dukie.

Last edited:
Might be the best photo in UK history. Love how there’s no expression at all.

It‘s the only time the entire season, I’ve not seen Z smiling.
I agree with this there isn’t a time I haven’t seen Big Z smile Metcalf really pissed Big Z off with that comment!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT