ADVERTISEMENT

Best Frozen Pizza

Wal-Mart sells Home Run Inn
Not in central Virginia. I looked it up on the Walmart website, doesn't list store availability, but I've never seen this pizza before and if it had been sold here I would have recognized it. I look at the frozen pizzas every time I go grocery shopping.

This is the correct answer...a little pricey but worth every penny.
Amen man. Of course, you have to get the deep dish. Even though I like a lot of toppings, we usually just get the Chicago Classic that comes with a nice layer of sausage (covers the entire underbelly of the pizza so every bite you get some sausage) and some extra cheese to go with that amazing buttercrust. The crust, the sauce, the cheese, and toppings are all perfect. Link for anyone interested: https://order.loumalnatis.com/?start=show .

Has anyone ever got a papa murphys...where you go in pick all the toppings then bring it home and back it?

Glad I saw some smart people ITT.

The answer is this, and it's not even close.

box-Pepperoni_sm.png

Just gonna leave this here.

supreme-pizza.png
Not the same brand I believe, but I'm visiting the parents for the weekend and she bought one of these cauliflower crust pizzas because it's low carb (she's diabetic) and allegedly gluten-free (because I'm gluten intolerant). I'm sitting my expectations pretty low even though her doc mentioned to her that it tastes like regular pizza.

From the thread its apparent that folks have a wide variety of preferences in what a pizza should taste like. Personally I prefer DiGiorno's to either of the major chain's Domino or PapaJohns. Red Baron, Tombstone are second rate IMO. I have not tried Freschetta's yet but I will definitely do so.
Dang it! i liked Digiorno's and you just ruined it for me.

I wouldn't really call it pizza, more of a pizza-like "snack", but I like the Totino's, if you dress them up a little.

Reactions: Mossip
Speaking of Chuck E. Cheese, (from earlier)

When my kids were age appropriate for that place (I think it was ShowBiz back then), the parents could get pitchers of beer. Which, honestly, was a ****ing gift from the Almighty him/herself.

El Presidente completely ripped Jack’s apart in his frozen pizza reviews back in April. Similar to what he did to Goodfellas in Lexington few years ago. Red Barron is good, as is Totino’s.

• Haha
Reactions: gobigbluebell
The Detroit style of these are pretty good - might be similar to jet’s pizza

El Presidente completely ripped Jack’s apart in his frozen pizza reviews back in April. Similar to what he did to Goodfellas in Lexington few years ago. Red Barron is good, as is Totino’s.

Jacks was pretty solid about 8 years ago then they started skimping on cheese/toppings and it just went to shit. Gladly would have paid a bit extra if they needed to increase profit margins.

Red Baron thin crust cheese pizza, with a sprinkle of my pepperoni spice, sliced provoline and toppings of choice. place thawed pizza on preheated 475deg stone for 4 minutes, then lower heat to 350deg for 4-4 1/2 minutes—perfect every time.

Reactions: WayneDougan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT