ADVERTISEMENT

Best Frozen Pizza

As far as frozen pizza goes, the cheaper it is the better it is. Just bake Totinos then put two slices of your favorite cheese on it with a couple slices of ham, heat it again until the cheese melts, then fold it over for a nice sandwich.

I call it "The Fat Bastard".

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
When I lived in the dorms at U.K. a guy across from me would cook a Totinos pizza and then put peanut butter on top of it,

NVLeudy.jpg

Digiorno [sick]

So much cheaper to buy the ingredients and build your own pie. Buy a pizza stone. Not that hard.

Totino's are on my weekly shopping list. They fit perfectly in my toaster oven and my kids can cook them without help. It's never too early to teach your children survival skills.

Totinos is the best, ounce for ounce. The best $1.25 you can spend.

I do like Freschettas Brick Oven, though. Kinda expensive for frozen pizza.
If you're paying $1.25 for Totinos, your paying too much. You can get them 10 for $10 at Kroger all the time.

I also go with the old rectangle school pizza. I loved the sausage pizza with fries we had back in the late 80's/early 90's in school. I would get 2 lunches back then on pizza day.

I used to go to bingo with my mom and grandmother at some catholic school just because they had that same pizza I loved in high school. That was probably 10 to 15 years ago. I would buy those now if I knew where the schools got them and if they didn't change them. Most school food sucks these days though with them trying to force kids to eat healthier.

Now a days, I mostly eat Tombstone Pizza. Digiorno Pizzas are getting to expensive. I can get a large fresh one at Little Caesar's Pizza for cheaper than those.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Remember the old hexagon shaped Mexican pizza with yellow cheese?

Whichever one of you said homerunn inn pizza is the best, you’re correct. I have tried half of the pizzas listed here. I tried the screaming Sicilian as well. It was tasty, but the goat of frozen pizza goes to homerunn. Good shit, thanks for the recommendation

Red Baron is really hit and miss. Seems like the sauce is completely different from each type of pizza. Some of them I like it, some of them I can't stomach.

Where do you get yours? We always get ours from the Kroger in McMahan plaza off Breckinridge rd/ taylorsville rd and they’re always delicious!

Tombstone is my favorite I think tho.

Also, DiGorno is a respected 3rd.

Red Baron but I've never tried hun one run inn pizza. Where do you get it at?
They have it at Kroger, meijer, etc. it ain’t cheap, so don’t expect totinos prices. The paddock makes you spend cash for the finer things in life including frozen pizza

Where do you get yours? We always get ours from the Kroger in McMahan plaza off Breckinridge rd/ taylorsville rd and they’re always delicious!

Tombstone is my favorite I think tho.

Also, DiGorno is a respected 3rd.
Any pizza that comes from Gatlinburg, especially papa johns is apparently the goat of pizzas

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
But honestly if I am looking at a frozen pizza that costs more than $6, I'm just going to skip it and stop at the Little Ceasar's I drive past on the way home from the grocery store and get a hot and ready pizza.

But honestly if I am looking at a frozen pizza that costs more than $6, I'm just going to skip it and stop at the Little Ceasar's I drive past on the way home from the grocery store and get a hot and ready pizza.

Wal-Mart sells Home Run Inn and their frozen pizza tastes just as good as it does in the restaurant in Chicago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT