ADVERTISEMENT

Best Frozen Pizza

Just tried the screamin Sicilian and gotta say it's better than most chains. I know that's not saying much but by far the best frozen pizza I've had. I've always been a jacks or tombstone guy. The tombstone personal pies that come in a box of 6 are pretty solid as well.

Store-bought pizza is mostly a big pile of monkey-nuts. I actually like the little Kroger cheap ones. Spruce 'em up with my own toppings occasionally. Otherwise, I'll go to Little Caesar's.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Just tried the screamin Sicilian and gotta say it's better than most chains. I know that's not saying much but by far the best frozen pizza I've had. I've always been a jacks or tombstone guy. The tombstone personal pies that come in a box of 6 are pretty solid as well.
I used to buy Jacks. Seems like about a year or two ago they really started skimping on the cheese so I stopped buying them. It was pretty good for frozen pizza before they started doing that.

Up until a month ago, Publix sold their in-store made pizzas which were excellent if eaten right after they were cooked. (reheated they were terrible.) For some reason they quit making them.

Tried a $5 thin crust three meat Wal-Mart version last night, (added garlic and banana peppers) and it was better than most of our local delivery pizzas.

Can't stand any of the thick crust pizzas anymore, if I want all dough I'll just eat a loaf of bread.

Brick Oven Freschetta with extra pepperoni, add some ham, hot banana peppers, onion and more mozzarella is absolutely the best I've tried. My 6yo grandson loves the cheese Totinos, he refuses to eat pepperoni on a pizza, but he loves pepperoni out of the little packs! Weird.

Digiornos is terrible, especially for the price.

Save-a-lot is the most ghetto grocery store in America, but they sell frozen school pizzas. Worship.

Reactions: Elbridge
I hadn't had Tombstone in a long while until Wed and it will be my choice moving forward. Good Pizza
Not sure if it's the best frozen pizza as I haven't tried the vast majority of the competition, but it's good and it's hard to beat the value at just $4, at least that's how much it is at my local Walmart.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Grocery Store Tip: Whole Foods fresh Deli Pizza is LEGIT NY Style, like as good as any local place...and you can call in order or pickup just like you would from a pizza shop, at much cheaper prices.

Screaming Sicilian pizzas are buy one get one free at Meijer through Saturday. $4 for one of those is a pretty good deal.

Screaming Sicilian pizzas are buy one get one free at Meijer through Saturday. $4 for one of those is a pretty good deal.
I was going to give one a try when I went grocery shopping on Sunday. Price was too rich for me, maybe if I knew for sure I would like it, but I can get a big steak for $8 that I know for sure I will like.

There is no such thing as a good frozen pizza. I guess if you have never had a good pizza that you might think frozen is OK. I would go without eating pizza before eating a frozen pizza.

There is no such thing as a good frozen pizza. I guess if you have never had a good pizza that you might think frozen is OK. I would go without eating pizza before eating a frozen pizza.
Frozen Pizza reminds me of the Directv "settlers" commercial. Eating a frozen pizza is settling for much less than what the product can be. "Go get the pizza out of the ice chest, boy, and gather the firewood."

Frozen Pizza reminds me of the Directv "settlers" commercial. Eating a frozen pizza is settling for much less than what the product can be. "Go get the pizza out of the ice chest, boy, and gather the firewood."
Not really a good analogy. Both cable (depending on the company you can get cable from) and DirecTV are often times going to cost around the same amount of money. If someone is spending the same amount of money on a frozen pizza that they would a decent restaurant pizza then they are just a dumbass.

I'm eating a good frozen pizza right now. It is a Primo Pizzeria by DiGiorno. It is like designer pizza. It is better than Papa Johns, imo.

Best Microwave pizza I've ever had.They have different packaging now.

kroger-pizza-minute-microwave-3070.jpg

The worst and I mean worst pizza known to man is frozen pizza that is meijer/Kroger brand that stuff sucks. The very thought of it is comparable to rooting for Louisville it's that bad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT