ADVERTISEMENT

Believe it or not, some idiot on a UNC message board has started a thread Kensucky so jealous of Unc

Go ask them what they have against UK fans. I have witnessed them bait and ban several fans and then make fun of them when they are banned and can't defend themselves. They are low life pieces of crap and I hope someone steals their moonshine still.

e31.jpg

after reading that thread
is there a dumber and more ignorant fanbase then UNC fans
even there mod oozes ignorance and stupidity

Makes me wonder just why anyone would visit there. Are those
people you would invite to your house or visit theirs?

"Birds of a feather", Maybe?

I define falling off a cliff going from two title appearances to finishing 5th in conference and an early round tournament flameout.

So yes.. I would bet on that.

LOL if you think UNC is going to compete anywhere near the level they did the last two years..

I define falling off a cliff going from two title appearances to finishing 5th in conference and an early round tournament flameout.

LOL if you think UNC is going to compete anywhere near the level they did the last two years..

Carolina can't win it every year. Of course they're not going to be a serious title threat. Few teams are after winning a title the year prior. But the Heels will make the tournament in 2018. I don't think many would agree with your definition of "falling off a cliff".

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
You can define whatever terms you want. If to you, falling off a cliff means missing the tournament entirely, wonderful.

If you can't cheat your way 4th in the ACC and an Elite 8 appearance.. that's pretty pathetic in my opinion. That's falling off a cliff.

Past performance is not indicative of future results.

No one, certainly not myself, commented on the last two years. Of course UNC has been the team in that 2-year span, because they returned players who just weren't quite good enough for the NBA.

The point is that 2016 and 2017 is in the past. UNC was going to fall off a cliff at some point.. and that was last month. Players left/graduated and their shotty recruiting is catching up to them.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.

No one, certainly not myself, commented on the last two years. Of course UNC has been the team in that 2-year span, because they returned players who just weren't quite good enough for the NBA.

The point is that 2016 and 2017 is in the past. UNC was going to fall off a cliff at some point.. and that was last month. Players left/graduated and their shotty recruiting is catching up to them.

CBS Sports has them ranked #12 in their very-early preseason poll. Not exactly falling off the cliff. Wishing doesn't make it so.

Reactions: Mr. Lingerdick
You can define whatever terms you want.

Thank you for your permission.

If to you, falling off a cliff means missing the tournament entirely, wonderful.

Falling off a cliff would be not only missing the tourney next year, but multiple tournaments. The Heels will be a title threat in 2020. That's Roy's MO. Every 3-4 years, he has a team that can compete for a championship.

You're bringing in the 19th ranked class ([laughing]). Cam Johnson, but he can't play next year, as of now, correct?

You lost Hicks, Bradley, Jackson, Meeks

It's going to be a rough year for UNC, especially in the ACC.

Last edited:
you know, I read something once (and I could just be misremembering)...about the point shaving scandal. Wasn't unc** also involved in that and got off somehow? Also read something about top talent being funneled to unc** via mafia connections. Both of those incidents happened, I think, during the Frank McGuire era? I know how ridiculous that sounds, but given what we know now, could it have been possible?

Did I say 30 years? I may be short changing them quite a bit it seems...

Reactions: Bkocats
You're bringing in the 19th ranked class ([laughing]). Cam Johnson, but he can't play next year, as of now, correct?

You lost Hicks, Bradley, Jackson.

Look, I know recruiting titles mean a lot to you but despite what you think of Carolina's class, I have a feeling they're still going to play next year and for some reason, I think they'll be ok.

Oh, and Cam will play next year.

If you think UNC has now overtaken UK as the top program you're crazy.... UNC has ALWAYS been the top program of all time. Those cheating bastards have never been on UNC's level.

THEY refer to KENTUCKY as cheating bastards
[roll][roll][roll]
UNC has been stripped bare and exposed for the entire college basketball world to discover what they have been for decades. Everyone now knows what the"Carolina Way" truly entails. They can cover their ears, eyes, and close their minds to the truth all they want. Doesn't matter. It only proves how blindly arrogant and delusional they are now, and always have been.

It's laughable to claim UK fans are jealous of anything to do with UNC basketball other than what has already been stated..................treatment by the media and the NCAA. So far at least.

You lost Hicks, Bradley, Jackson.

Who are you talking to? I graduated from UK. THEY have Berry, Pinson, Maye (remember him), Woods, and maybe Cam Johnson. They won't be national champs, but they aren't falling off any cliff.

Who are you talking to? I graduated from UK. THEY have Berry, Pinson, Maye (remember him), Woods, and maybe Cam Johnson. They won't be national champs, but they aren't falling off any cliff.

The UNC fan I've been pretty much directly arguing with. I haven't even addressed you. Christ, Shut up.

Look, I know recruiting titles mean a lot to you but despite what you think of Carolina's class, I have a feeling they're still going to play next year and for some reason, I think they'll be ok.

Pathetic troll. Go back to your UNCheat board. You guys are a bunch of cheats, and you know it. Decades worth of cheating. ...thats that's the real Carolina Way.

To any UNC fans looking in...here is a definition of cheating: act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination: I even underlined it for you...

THAT'S YOUR UNIVERSITY[laughing][laughing][laughing][roll][laughing][laughing]...

Your university[laughing] CHEATED to gain an advantage in Men's basketball. Now, the question is whether or not the NCAA [laughing] lets you get away with it or not. Regardless, YOUR university[laughing] CHEATED in order to gain an ADVANTAGE over all the other schools in the NCAA! So, UNC, YOU SUCK! :flush:

Let me deal with the UNC trolls. I don't have time for a Kentucky fan.. er whatever you are.. pumping rainbows up Maye's butt.

The compliment I'll give to UNC is also why I think they will fall: The ACC. I'm in the camp the thinks this conference is the real deal. Almost all their teams can win. And now UNC lost a ton of experience, they bring in little, and the talent has a lot of question marks. They are ripe for the picking.

I say fall off a cliff. I would bet straight up right now that UNC does not make the tournament this upcoming season. They are just not that good and their preseason ranking is based on past results. They could potentially be one of the bottom-feeders in the ACC if something happens to Berry.
I'm saying 15 losses and sub -.500 in conference

Just GTFOH troll! Go back to your communist site where any mention of a negative word get people banned.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Calling posters retarded? Classy.

You know the drill everyone, Mods don't check a lot, so make sure to report Lingerdick. Zero tolerance.

Yeah, that's exactly what I pictured you to look like.

Mods, can you bounce this idiot. He's obviously here just start a fight. The guy is too stupid to have any kind of legitimate discussion about anything. Get rid of his dumbass please.
FREAK, I understand what you're saying but it's CLOWNS like limpdick that keeps the board entertaining during the summer...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah I remember him in the same way I remember Humphries- a hack who played out his &&& one game.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat

So... did we fall of a cliff the year/ season after our title win?

With an asteriks of top5 injury in the last decade, sure.

Also, our teams aren't built for early wins. Kentucky is a different animal. We have a new team every year. Falling off a cliff for Kentucky would be not getting top3 classes every year.... or essentially Cal not being able to bring in the top talent.

We may falter early in the year, and we have a few times, but barring 1 upset and 1 catastrophic injury.. We're in it every season.

I wouldn't bet against kentucky for the next 5 to 10 years, no one with their own money would.. Meanwhile, with Roy aging, the game clearly passing him by, possible sanctions.. Would you put anything on UNC for that time?

Speak up, anyone. I want to know who seriously would put their paycheck on UNC and not UK. I

Gunslinger Dick = Mr. Limpdick

He and HellishHeel can both diaf. I'm surprised rivals allows Hellish to be a mod with the type of things he does to paying customers. I can't count the amount of posts by UK fans over there that he changed into stuff like "My tooth, has anyone seen my tooth? It's my only one and I need it."

Like the majority of people like him, he was probably one of the kids that was always picked on in school and got his ass beat everyday.

IMO, you're one of the world's biggest pussies if you go to a forum of another kind and talk shit, knowing you can get away with it. To me it says you wouldn't say a damn thing to a loud, boisterous opposing fan sitting next to you on a train or in a bar. I have such little respect for someone like that..

Reactions: poppycat
With an asteriks of top5 injury in the last decade, sure.

Also, our teams aren't built for early wins. Kentucky is a different animal. We have a new team every year. Falling off a cliff for Kentucky would be not getting top3 classes every year.... or essentially Cal not being able to bring in the top talent.

We may falter early in the year, and we have a few times, but barring 1 upset and 1 catastrophic injury.. We're in it every season.

Well said

I went to their board several years ago to see if I could find my nephew on there. I was banned before I ever even opened their message board. How did I get banned before I even opened their site?
Dirty bird's still worse...you breathe you get banned

Reactions: awf
Dirty bird's still worse...you breathe you get banned
Zipp Rhodes Steelers....I work somewhere on west Loudon...I see the Zipps Rhodes and Steelers everyday...no big deal I give them tv 90 crown or ev brandy or they still them everyday...typical

If you think UNC has now overtaken UK as the top program you're crazy.... UNC has ALWAYS been the top program of all time. Those cheating bastards have never been on UNC's level.

THEY refer to KENTUCKY as cheating bastards
[roll][roll][roll]

The bold part is kinda true. Getting away with 30 years of cheating does put them on a different level. UNCheat**** is definitely numero uno when it comes to being cheating bastards.

Yes Cam will play he play in PRACTICE . Here is to hoping justice is served and no post season for you cheaters .

ADVERTISEMENT