ADVERTISEMENT

Believe it or not, some idiot on a UNC message board has started a thread Kensucky so jealous of Unc

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
Yeah, lets consider all the reasons we have to be jealous of Duke's little brother... Here's some

1. We have better facilities than UNCheats
2. We've got a larger more passionate fan base than UNCheats
3. We have more all time wins than UNCheats
4. We have more all time NCAA tournaments wins than UNCheats
5. We have 8 NCAA championships, UNCheats legitimately has only 3
6. The majority of knowledgeable college BB fans considers UK to be the # 1 college basketball program of all time. Not UNCheats

https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/kensucky-so-jealous-of-unc.54272/

I've been a Notre Dame fan my entire life, however, when my sister went to UK as an undergrad, I started to follow UK. It didn't take long for me to become a die-hard Wildcat fan. The school, the fan-base, Cal, Lexington, the program- so much to like/cheer for. Sorry for jumping on the bandwagon 5 years ago, but at this point, you guys are stuck with me.

Anyways, I can't get over Louisville, UNC, Duke, Cuse, Arkansas, and IU fans. Jealous, whiny, low-rent, low-class. I'm embarrassed for them- the way they piss and moan over all the good things going for UK right now. My college Bball coach once told me "the wind blows hardest at the top of the mountain ". Wow, that statement applies here.

This is an awesome board, with great fans. Love reading everyday.

The NC scum is, indeed, precedent setting in their string of blatant cheating spanning two decades. The filth in their fanbase clearly is proud of this accomplishment. They take great pride in having deceived college basketball and minimizing the true magnitude of the deception. They are so good, they have deceived themselves.

I assume they believe the 05, 09, and 17 titles should be taken away. The first two because of cheating and the last because of the NCAA milking the investigation out for a couple years to allow them to get another before any punishment is received. That leaves 3 non Helm's Titles.
'93, afam, doesn't count?

Reactions: TopCatCal
UNC will be an also-ran soon enough much like St. John's or Georgetown. Zero recruiting and a coach with one foot out the door with looming NCAA sanctions? I expect that program to steadily decline over the next few seasons.

Reactions: IrishMike409
I'm jealous of the kid gloves treatment they get from the NCAA and the media, but I couldn't stomach being a fan of such a phony program. Growing up bragging and soaking in that sanctimonious Carolina Way crap and then realizing it was all a fraud? I couldn't deal with that. I hate phonies and I especially hate false piety. Disgusts me.

Last edited:
UNC will be an also-ran soon enough much like St. John's or Georgetown. Zero recruiting and a coach with one foot out the door with looming NCAA sanctions? I expect that program to steadily decline over the next few seasons.

I really hope so, but I'm not optimistic that the NCAA is gonna do much as far as punishment goes

I've been a Notre Dame fan my entire life, however, when my sister went to UK as an undergrad, I started to follow UK. It didn't take long for me to become a die-hard Wildcat fan. The school, the fan-base, Cal, Lexington, the program- so much to like/cheer for. Sorry for jumping on the bandwagon 5 years ago, but at this point, you guys are stuck with me.

Anyways, I can't get over Louisville, UNC, Duke, Cuse, Arkansas, and IU fans. Jealous, whiny, low-rent, low-class. I'm embarrassed for them- the way they piss and moan over all the good things going for UK right now. My college Bball coach once told me "the wind blows hardest at the top of the mountain ". Wow, that statement applies here.

This is an awesome board, with great fans. Love reading everyday.
Better late than never! Welcome aboard 5yrs later

Reactions: musrat59
fuz90p.jpg

I don't know what I have to be jealous of. My program isn't facing NCAA sanctions.

The only thing I can think to be jealous of is that they can cheat for 20 plus years and get away with it while the rest of the NCAA member schools pay for their transgressions or in the case of some schools transgressions that the NCAA can't even prove happened.

Banned for saying I lived in both NC and Lexington and not to throw stones
I went to their board several years ago to see if I could find my nephew on there. I was banned before I ever even opened their message board. How did I get banned before I even opened their site?

Reactions: UKrazycat2
I don't think UNC is a tournament team this season. It's easy to see 15 losses and a sub-.500 conference record.

I went to their board several years ago to see if I could find my nephew on there. I was banned before I ever even opened their message board. How did I get banned before I even opened their site?

Same here. Can't remember ever posting on their site.

Reactions: musrat59 and awf
Umm can we get some of them fake classes, free cars, piped in crowd noise, decades of institutional cheatimng and cover ups, mullet wearing dumbass fans and maybe a Helms title or two to hang in the rafters and pretend we won something we didn't just like the UNC Cheaters?

If you think UNC has now overtaken UK as the top program you're crazy.... UNC has ALWAYS been the top program of all time. Those cheating bastards have never been on UNC's level.

THEY refer to KENTUCKY as cheating bastards
[roll][roll][roll]

It's funny how we have had 0 issues since the late 80's but they still want to point to scandals that happened 30+ years ago... yet want to say things such as, "you can't count titles from the 50's." And "UK only has 1 title since 2000."

Which is it? Does the past matter or not? Either way they've been cheating FOR 30 years so that covers both the past and the present [winking]

Reactions: musrat59
Anyone with a brain knows Kentucky's stock is still on the rise. UNC's is not. If I'm putting money on a horse, or more precisely, on a program for the next decade, it's Kentucky.

It's that simple.

They have 2 or 3 mods over there who post baiting things to get UK fans to take the bait and then ban them. The worst part is after banning you they brag about doing it. Hellisheel and Gunslingerdick are 2 worthless human beings.

It's funny how we have had 0 issues since the late 80's but they still want to point to scandals that happened 30+ years ago... yet want to say things such as, "you can't count titles from the 50's." And "UK only has 1 title since 2000."

Which is it? Does the past matter or not? Either way they've been cheating FOR 30 years so that covers both the past and the present [winking]

you know, I read something once (and I could just be misremembering)...about the point shaving scandal. Wasn't unc** also involved in that and got off somehow? Also read something about top talent being funneled to unc** via mafia connections. Both of those incidents happened, I think, during the Frank McGuire era? I know how ridiculous that sounds, but given what we know now, could it have been possible?

[laughing]
You?! No way, bro. Just no way.
I posted a laughing emoticon in response to @uncfaninky's use of the phrase, "The Carolina Way". I got the banhammer almost instantaneously and my post was deleted. After Rivals did the switchover and all bans were lifted, I discovered they'd already banned me, which tells me I've done my ****ing job. [smoke]

one of the mods in his first post used a childish "toothless" insult
then in his very next post he said threads like this make it hard on mods
he is not very intelligent
he must have a degree from unc

Last edited:
Reactions: jarms24
I'll admit it, I am jealous of UNC. I'm jealous of them winning that last title when they should have been buried under a major suspension. I'm jealous of at least two titles they won while cheating.

Yep, no shame for me to admit it.

Reactions: TopCatCal
They have 2 or 3 mods over there who post baiting things to get UK fans to take the bait and then ban them. The worst part is after banning you they brag about doing it. Hellisheel and Gunslingerdick are 2 worthless human beings.

Hey, wait a minute...I know those two guys and both are really nice fellas. What do you have against them?

Anyone with a brain knows Kentucky's stock is still on the rise. UNC's is not.

It's that simple.
Explain..... Didn't they just win the national championship, after finishing runner-up the year before? I hate them too (I live in NC), but I don't see your point.

Past performance is not indicative of future results.

No one, certainly not myself, commented on the last two years. Of course UNC has been the team in that 2-year span, because they returned players who just weren't quite good enough for the NBA.

The point is that 2016 and 2017 is in the past. UNC was going to fall off a cliff at some point.. and that was last month. Players left/graduated and their shotty recruiting is catching up to them.

Hey, wait a minute...I know those two guys and both are really nice fellas. What do you have against them?

Go ask them what they have against UK fans. I have witnessed them bait and ban several fans and then make fun of them when they are banned and can't defend themselves. They are low life pieces of crap and I hope someone steals their moonshine still.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT