ADVERTISEMENT

Believe it or not, some idiot on a UNC message board has started a thread Kensucky so jealous of Unc

UNC has been stripped bare and exposed for the entire college basketball world to discover what they have been for decades. Everyone now knows what the"Carolina Way" truly entails. They can cover their ears, eyes, and close their minds to the truth all they want. Doesn't matter. It only proves how blindly arrogant and delusional they are now, and always have been.

It's laughable to claim UK fans are jealous of anything to do with UNC basketball other than what has already been stated..................treatment by the media and the NCAA. So far at least.

Actually at this point they no longer deny the truth but rather fully embrace the fact they cheated for decades and got away with it. Now it is like a badge of honor that the NCAA will not do anything to them.

Yeah, lets consider all the reasons we have to be jealous of Duke's little brother... Here's some

1. We have better facilities than UNCheats
2. We've got a larger more passionate fan base than UNCheats
3. We have more all time wins than UNCheats
4. We have more all time NCAA tournaments wins than UNCheats
5. We have 8 NCAA championships, UNCheats legitimately has only 3
6. The majority of knowledgeable college BB fans considers UK to be the # 1 college basketball program of all time. Not UNCheats

https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/kensucky-so-jealous-of-unc.54272/
I guess there are a few things that the University of Notorious Cheaters has us beaten in. Such as.

1. They UNCheats has more all time losses
2. They have a lot more empty seats at their home games than we do
3. They are # 1 all time when it comes to having the WORST academic scandal in the history of college sports.... GOOGLE academic scandal & it comes up UNC academic scandal... Now that's something to be proud of.

And we're jealous of them ? Us being jealous of them, would be like the President of the United States being jealous of some junior Senator from what ever state. And as far as UNCheats being the greatest BB program of all time. What a laugh, hell they're not even the top basketball program in their own state.

Looks like I got myself banned over there for "rules violations". They must have a rule against pointing out the truth.
Pointing out the truth to a lying cheater. Is like sunlight to a vampire. Or like a cross to a satanist.

Thank you for your permission.

Falling off a cliff would be not only missing the tourney next year, but multiple tournaments. The Heels will be a title threat in 2020. That's Roy's MO. Every 3-4 years, he has a team that can compete for a championship.
Why? Because he will have seniors with experience.

one of the mods in his first post used a childish "toothless" insult
then in his very next post he said threads like this make it hard on mods
he is not very intelligent
he must have a degree from unc
Probably made the dean’s list !!

Yeah, lets consider all the reasons we have to be jealous of Duke's little brother... Here's some

1. We have better facilities than UNCheats
2. We've got a larger more passionate fan base than UNCheats
3. We have more all time wins than UNCheats
4. We have more all time NCAA tournaments wins than UNCheats
5. We have 8 NCAA championships, UNCheats legitimately has only 3
6. The majority of knowledgeable college BB fans considers UK to be the # 1 college basketball program of all time. Not UNCheats

https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/kensucky-so-jealous-of-unc.54272/

But you forget that they have us in the head to head category and to hear them tell it that’s the one that matters![laughing]

Well nobody despises UNC more than me, BUT, they are winning titles while we are a NBA farm team. Give me titles over the NBA any day.

I think Cal has forgot who signs his checks.

Please forgive the Cheats fans. They have very little education because their school was a sham for an entire generation.

I've been a Notre Dame fan my entire life, however, when my sister went to UK as an undergrad, I started to follow UK. It didn't take long for me to become a die-hard Wildcat fan. The school, the fan-base, Cal, Lexington, the program- so much to like/cheer for. Sorry for jumping on the bandwagon 5 years ago, but at this point, you guys are stuck with me.

Anyways, I can't get over Louisville, UNC, Duke, Cuse, Arkansas, and IU fans. Jealous, whiny, low-rent, low-class. I'm embarrassed for them- the way they piss and moan over all the good things going for UK right now. My college Bball coach once told me "the wind blows hardest at the top of the mountain ". Wow, that statement applies here.

This is an awesome board, with great fans. Love reading everyday.

So I take it you became a fan of our football program , too?

ADVERTISEMENT