ADVERTISEMENT

** Auburn v UK GAMEDAY **

I didn't pick those 3 years at random. They are the most recent. Good news for you guys is that you only have to wait a few weeks and you will have a shot to even up the modern era series at 2-2. As fellow elite SEC programs, there's no need to take shots at one another. As long as we aren't playing UK, I will be pulling for the Cats.

You and Denim have to be the same person. You guys magically show up at the same time and you both have this witty way of just making up random things like what the modern era is, being a blue blood, etc.

You and your other account are always good for a laugh. Thanks!

Welcome back Denim, looking forward to playing the only other Blueblood I can respect (and twice this year, what a treat!). Not sure I've looked more forward to a set of marquee games in the history of UK.
Thanks bud. Quite a thrill for the sports universe to see us do battle twice. Only downside is that idiot Dickie V probably do one of the games but that is the burden we must wear as the premier rivalry in college hoops.

Surely no real Auburn basketball fan would open up their so called beloved program to obvious ridicule by describing their program as “storied”.

You and Denim have to be the same person. You guys magically show up at the same time and you both have this witty way of just making up random things like what the modern era is, being a blue blood, etc.

You and your other account are always good for a laugh. Thanks!
I am sorry our intelligence has caused you to reach the mistaken conclusion we are the same person. Feel free to visit the Greg where you can see an array of intelligent Auburn fans bantering about our meteoric rise in the college hoops ranks. As noted, our success should not be seen as a threat to UK. There's plenty of room for both programs to succeed. The defending SEC Champions have nothing but respect for the Cats.

I am sorry our intelligence has caused you to reach the mistaken conclusion we are the same person. Feel free to visit the Greg where you can see an array of intelligent Auburn fans bantering about our meteoric rise in the college hoops ranks. As noted, our success should not be seen as a threat to UK. There's plenty of room for both programs to succeed. The defending SEC Champions have nothing but respect for the Cats.

Regular season*

Cats are the SEC tournament champs (the one that counts ) ;)

Regular season*

Cats are the SEC tournament champs (the one that counts ) ;)
Touche', sir. Props to the Cats for their impressive SEC tournament victory last year. The regular season title is the larger prize though, imo. I must admit, an SEC tournament title is a feather that I dearly want to see Bruce place into his cap in the near future.

Last edited:
Touche', sir. Props to the Cats for their impressive SEC tournament victory last year. The regular season title is the larger prize though, imo. I must admit, an SEC tournament title is a feather that I dearly want to see Bruce place into his cap in the near future.

Bruce and Cal are brothers so I feel as though you and I are also brothers

Defending SEC champs? Success? Threat? What school are you talking about because it isn’t Auburn?

Defending SEC champs? Success? Threat? What school are you talking about because it isn’t Auburn?
Oh dang, you must have missed last season! Sorry to hear that, it was a good one. Here's Bruce cutting down the nets after we wrapped up the title...

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh dang, you must have missed last season! Sorry to hear that, it was a good one. Here's Bruce cutting down the nets after we wrapped up the title...

maxresdefault.jpg
You mean the worthless one right before the stinking lying cheating punkin head led Auburn into an embarrassing face plant in BOTH the SEC and the NCAA tournaments.

cal has the more even tan. but that’s the only edge uk has over auburn as a basketball program.

You mean the worthless one right before the stinking lying cheating punkin head led Auburn into an embarrassing face plant in BOTH the SEC and the NCAA tournaments.
You seem to be very upset. Condolences on the loss today. Was hoping the Cats would put bama in their place and stay on track for a top 10 matchup in a couple of weeks.

You seem to be very upset. Condolences on the loss today. Was hoping the Cats would put bama in their place and stay on track for a top 10 matchup in a couple of weeks.

Better to lose than have a stinking lying cheat for a coach. I am very thankful not to be Auburn and have that filth on the bench polluting out school.

Cause you have a lying cheating filthy coach. I’m hating on cheating filth. The notion that Auburn could ever be a basketball blue blood is laughable.
Well I'm thinking UK is about to bust on the scene as a huthut power, so anything is doable. I mean the CATS should finish in the Top Ten this year IMO & I really hope they do. Love Love

Last edited:
Reactions: DM8
Yet, ANOTHER troll account from the Vest. Bill Curry this time.
The only one on here posting as DENIM is DENIM himself. Unless I'm just trolling myself on the JMU board. @Denim Vest was the BOSS on the regular AU Rivals board in basketball until we all decided to push basketball as the new sport of the FUTURE. Some of us were sent away, and some left on their own. You can bet yore BBB (that Blue Blood Butt) that most of the posters over there would love for us to come back to that dreadful place, but we done went the way of SOA
5bc0aa5461439105ee97373a4677ae86.jpg

Reactions: DM8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT