ADVERTISEMENT

Athletic article by K. Tucker just posted

That isn't the question. What did we gain by letting him make a mockery of Kentucky's program? We'd all be laughing at Duke getting played like this had he gone, and we'd be thankful we didn't prioritize OAD over the program. The Cal defenders would be leading the charge in saying that about Duke.
To be honest we did blast Duke when Kyrie left midway through the year. Since then we have had Kahlil Whitney be a 1/3 and done and Sharpe be a None and Done.

I really don't care and was over it when Cal said he wasn't playing early in the spring semester.

Cal knew, Sharpe knew, his parents knew, and the only people that didn't know were those that pretended not to know or believed Cal.

The bottom line though is that he'd have been somewhere else practicing and taking someone else's developmental minutes, but also making better those he played against in practice. Is it unethical? Sure. Is it selfish? Sure. Other than that, clicking on links about Sharpe or talking about it on social media as a UK fan is rewarding the unethical behavior.

Tune it out
LOL . You think he REALLY made our players better? Seems to me we started our downhill trend when he started practicing. You’re grasping at straws man . But I‘m like you in that , I‘ve been over Sharpe since the day it was announced he was draft eligible. Im just biding my time until the REAL problem with our program decides to retire or just move on . I was the same way at the end of Tubbys tenure.

This question I’m left with from this is how did this Washington character end up being the only voice that matters? If the player, parents, and coach were all in agreement for him to play, how does the handler have enough leverage to veto that decision with apparently no real pushback? It just doesn’t make sense that everyone gave him that much power over the situation.

This question I’m left with from this is how did this Washington character end up being the only voice that matters? If the player, parents, and coach were all in agreement for him to play, how does the handler have enough leverage to veto that decision with apparently no real pushback? It just doesn’t make sense that everyone gave him that much power over the situation.

None of us, obviously, knows but I think the handler is simply being used as a scapegoat. Sharpe co-signed everything that happened through his actions/inaction. I don't think there was agreement for him to play other than his handler. I think even his handler is secretly okay with being blamed for this - as it makes the kid look less questionable throughout this ordeal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT