ADVERTISEMENT

Asking for prayers BBN

So sorry to hear this. I will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.
This is heartbreaking to hear.

Lord, at the moment nothing seems to be able to help the loss I feel.
My heart is broken and my spirit mourns.
All that I know is that Your grace is sufficient.
This day, this hour
Moment by moment
I choose to lean on You.
For when I am at my weakest, Your strength is strongest.
I pour out my grief to You
And praise You that on one glorious day
When all suffering is extinguished and love has conquered
We shall walk together again.

Last edited:
God Bless you and your family BK...As a BBN family member I pray a peace beyond understanding for you and yours. May you and your family overcome this terrible time of loss. God's strength to you my sister.

My heart is broken. We lost my daddy suddenly this morning. Please, if you’re so inclined, pray for my family and most especially for my mom
Dad was a huge UK fan..he loved our Cats and had been excited about the upcoming season
Sure thing, prayers for you and your family. I'm very sorry for your loss. Rooting for our cats will have special meaning for you from now on.

My heart is broken. We lost my daddy suddenly this morning. Please, if you’re so inclined, pray for my family and most especially for my mom
Dad was a huge UK fan..he loved our Cats and had been excited about the upcoming season
Prayers to you and your family.

Reactions: Bkocats
1_corinthians_15_55___daily_bible_verse_by_bible_quote-d9tbkzb.jpg

My prayers to you and his other survivors

So sorry BK, prayers for your mother is done.

Reactions: Bkocats
So sorry to hear of your loss. I've been through the loss of a parent, twice in the last couple of years, and it is tough. Our prayers for strength and peace are going out for you, your Mom, and your entire family. Hang in there Bev, you are one of our best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT