ADVERTISEMENT

Asking for prayers BBN

My heart is broken. We lost my daddy suddenly this morning. Please, if you’re so inclined, pray for my family and most especially for my mom
Dad was a huge UK fan..he loved our Cats and had been excited about the upcoming season
So sorry for your loss Bko. May Jesus wrap you and your family in his arms and comfort y’all in this difficult time.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Prayers to the Ultimate Healer. We are ALL family here. Prayers for strength, healing, and comfort for your family. You have the full BBN behind you.

Lord Jesus,

Help this family in this time of pain. Put your comforting hands on them in only the way you can. Help them through this grieving process. Remind them of your promise to see loved ones again.

In Jesus name,

Amen

My heart is broken. We lost my daddy suddenly this morning. Please, if you’re so inclined, pray for my family and most especially for my mom
Dad was a huge UK fan..he loved our Cats and had been excited about the upcoming season
So sorry about your loss. Dads are special. Prayers sent.

Reactions: Bkocats
Praying for you and your entire family In Jesus Holy Name. So sorry to hear this. I lost my Mother over a year ago unexpectedly also.

Hold on to the good memories,they help you thru the hard times.Hoping for the best for you and your family.

So sorry to hear this. I will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.
This is heartbreaking to hear.

Lord, at the moment nothing seems to be able to help the loss I feel.
My heart is broken and my spirit mourns.
All that I know is that Your grace is sufficient.
This day, this hour
Moment by moment
I choose to lean on You.
For when I am at my weakest, Your strength is strongest.
I pour out my grief to You
And praise You that on one glorious day
When all suffering is extinguished and love has conquered
We shall walk together again.
Beautiful prayer Kev. Couldn't add any more, God's comfort and Blessing to your family Bev

Reactions: kev69 and Bkocats
Lost my father yesterday morning. Big hug, BKO. In the 36 hours he has passed I think I have started to call him or thought about something we could do together 100 times. Prayers to you and your family right now. We'll get through this.

Oh I am so sorry to see this post, BK. I'm sure you are devastated. Lost my Dad rather unexpectedly in 2009 and I still miss him. Will add you and your family to my prayers today! <3

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
Lost my Dad earlier this year. Gonna hurt for a long time but it does get better. Stay strong for Mom.

So sorry to here about the loss of your dad. I lost mine many yrs ago he was my best friend.. May the good Lord give you and your family comfort.. ..

so sorry for your loss Bkocats will say a prayer for your DAD and your family "GOD BLESS YOU ALL"

Praying for you and your family for the days ahead, I am thankful that you had a Dad like that so did I.

Praying for you and your family my BBN friend. May God comfort you and your family in a way that passes all understanding. I'm sure your dad has the best seat Heaven has to offer for him to watch UK basketball.

So sorry for your loss. No man will ever love you like your father; reflect his love on your family. Cherish the memories-they will sustain you. You are not alone. Prayers sent.

At times like this in my family I always try to keep in mind that young people are watching and learning about processing grief. My mother once said to me, " I don't know why God is making me stay here on earth so long" I told her maybe it is to teach us children about the grace of living with dignity. That seemed to have calmed her. I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you all so much
This has been so very hard. I wish I could say he raised me; he and Mom actually got married a year after I did. But a greater man never lived. He took my brother, sister and I as his own. When he adopted them (they were minors and bio pop wasn’t in the picture), he adopted me too, even though I was adult, married and with a child of my own.
We’re all devastated. Your prayers help so much.

Thank you all so much
This has been so very hard. I wish I could say he raised me; he and Mom actually got married a year after I did. But a greater man never lived. He took my brother, sister and I as his own. When he adopted them (they were minors and bio pop wasn’t in the picture), he adopted me too, even though I was adult, married and with a child of my own.
Prayers to you and your family, I read your original post yesterday before going to see my own father. I made sure to cherish the day even more so than usual.

Thank you all so much

Wow that shows his true character!!! Again sorry BKO!!! I rarely post but feel a connection with you through this site and your many comments!!! Prayers from Ashland Ky today!!

Prayers for you and your family. It’s never easy to lose a loved one - especially if you are a daddy’s girl like me. He’s where my love of UK basketball started. We spent many nights listening to Cawood or watching games on late night replays. I’m sure they will both still be cheering them on!

So sorry for your loss BKO. It's really tough losing one of your parents, sounds like he was a great guy.

God in the name of Jesus. Touch this family in there time of grief. God just let your presence be known so that they know you are with them. Send down the comforter Let you love grace and mercy be with them. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Thank you all so much

My church congregation prayed for your family this morning. Keep strong by the time you see him again it will feel like you've only been apart for a few minutes.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and Bkocats
ADVERTISEMENT