ADVERTISEMENT

After inital shock and stages of grief im all in on the Pope revival. Bring on the miracles.

Rideordiewildcat

All-American
Jan 30, 2018
Louisville, Ky (Behind enemy lines)
So like a lot on here I was initially shocked by the hire and had to process it. When you love this program so deeply sometimes you can go to dark places. But im back in the light. I just got to watch the entire Pope introduction. Wow, impressed by Pope and BBN. BBN should be proud and like always out did any other school. I literally was holding back tears watching it and my heart swelled with pride. Like the prince once he saves the sleigh 😛. I know it won't all be rainbows and sunshine, but I have hope again instead of I've seen this movie before with Cal.

I'm all I'm and can see that big things can be possible again. We are at the very least getting the opposite of what we hated about Cal. I'm sipping not gluping the blue kool-aid, but I'm feeled with hope. Do I still have worries? Ofcourse.

I mainly worry about Pope being able to recruit especially in an age of NIL and the portal when so many kids don't care about the name on the front. I hope in the coming weeks we see a world class group of assistants unlike Cals buddy system. Guys that will probably get hired away for head coaching spots after they prove what they can do here. I also hope we see the roster start to take shape soon with guys that want to be here and have the talent to take us back to the top quickly.

However, I know patience will be needed which is hard after the Carter Cal has left us in over this past decade. Anyway I'm all in. I'm excited and feel the pride that had been slipping away.

Being in Louisville and having plans I would have loved to be there. What a showing. Way to go BBN. You gave a showing to show why it matters more here. I'm ready for the Pope and maybe even some early miracles.

Let's F**king go!!!

(*Sorry for the long post just excited again and getting caught up.)

As long as the NIL money is flowing... I have no doubt that there are kids who want to play for the University of Kentucky.

The good news is we actually have a coach who adjusts mid game and knows the x and o's.

Enjoy the ride... I can't promise you a championship but it will be a hell lot better than what we've been experiencing.

As long as the NIL money is flowing... I have no doubt that there are kids who want to play for the University of Kentucky.

The good news is we actually have a coach who adjusts mid game and knows the x and o's.

Enjoy the ride... I can't promise you a championship but it will be a hell lot better than what we've been experiencing.
I hope your right. I'm hoping we see the domino's start to fall in the next day or so. I noticed besides our decommits that the ESPN still has like 8 or so recruits open and 1 is from Utah. Just curious if Pope will reach out to some for the future.

So like a lot on here I was initially shocked by the hire and had to process it. When you love this program so deeply sometimes you can go to dark places. But im back in the light. I just got to watch the entire Pope introduction. Wow, impressed by Pope and BBN. BBN should be proud and like always out did any other school. I literally was holding back tears watching it and my heart swelled with pride. Like the prince once he saves the sleigh 😛. I know it won't all be rainbows and sunshine, but I have hope again instead of I've seen this movie before with Cal.

I'm all I'm and can see that big things can be possible again. We are at the very least getting the opposite of what we hated about Cal. I'm sipping not gluping the blue kool-aid, but I'm feeled with hope. Do I still have worries? Ofcourse.

I mainly worry about Pope being able to recruit especially in an age of NIL and the portal when so many kids don't care about the name on the front. I hope in the coming weeks we see a world class group of assistants unlike Cals buddy system. Guys that will probably get hired away for head coaching spots after they prove what they can do here. I also hope we see the roster start to take shape soon with guys that want to be here and have the talent to take us back to the top quickly.

However, I know patience will be needed which is hard after the Carter Cal has left us in over this past decade. Anyway I'm all in. I'm excited and feel the pride that had been slipping away.

Being in Louisville and having plans I would have loved to be there. What a showing. Way to go BBN. You gave a showing to show why it matters more here. I'm ready for the Pope and maybe even some early miracles.

Let's F**king go!!!

(*Sorry for the long post just excited again and getting caught up.)
Yup it’s gonna take some time, I mean we have been gutted to the core. We have what 1 players now and that’s assuming Perry stays. That’s gonna be really hard to fix in 2 months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT