ADVERTISEMENT

Asking for prayers BBN

My heart is broken. We lost my daddy suddenly this morning. Please, if you’re so inclined, pray for my family and most especially for my mom
Dad was a huge UK fan..he loved our Cats and had been excited about the upcoming season
Nothing more important than a dad's love, especially when you're a girl.
Your loss is heaven's gain.

Reactions: Bkocats
My heart is broken. We lost my daddy suddenly this morning. Please, if you’re so inclined, pray for my family and most especially for my mom
Dad was a huge UK fan..he loved our Cats and had been excited about the upcoming season

BKO, I don't pray, but my thoughts are with you. I lost my Dad last year and can relate to your pain.

So sorry for your loss. Understand something of how you feel. Lost my Mom in 2005 (still have my Dad however. He turned 96 on Friday). Will be praying for you and family. It probably doesn't help much right now, but you can take comfort that he is with our Lord as I did with Mom. Psa 30:5 "weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

Sorry for your loss Bev. My dad died in 1994, and there's not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

Really sorry to hear that BKO. Prayers for you and your family.

Oh BKO. I’m sorry to hear about your loss. I know all to well what it’s like to lose one’s dad. Mine has been gone 6 years now after a long battle with demntia and ALS. Prayers to you and your family. I hate it for you.

We said our final goodbye yesterday
We were so touched by how many people sent their thoughts and prayers. Mom was overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support and asked that I thank you all for your comments. I’m going to create a memory book for her by printing every post from here and other social media
Thank you all again.

I hope your good memories bring the smiles and happiness back to you and your family. The sadness is awful but I’m sure there are plenty of good things to remember from the past to carry you guys through these tough times. Hang in there.

Bkocats, I'm sorry to hear about your family's recent loss. I pray for the Lord to bless you and place his guiding hand over you and your family during this trying time. God Bless!

so sorry Bev, will be praying Jerry W. in Calif..

ADVERTISEMENT