ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans Snapchat

This goes on EVERYWHERE in high level athletics. I’m never subscribing to the we are above it viewpoint. From high school on these kids are being handed “gifts”.
Stfu, you have no evidence to support we are paying players or allowing it from sponsors. Look at our recruiting trail, there’s a reason why we haven’t been getting the 1’s and 2’s. They want money! Cal doesn’t pay for any player.

Right, you like to speculate. You don't live in facts, you live in fantasy. A rational person lets this play out.

We can all say it was a bad decision regardless of scenario. It is completely unecessary to say anything else, but you like to create drama.

You've never speculated on anything until definitive facts came out? glass houses

Do you think UK will win its first SECT game? WRONG>>> DONT SPECULATE YOU IDIOT. you get my point?

You just want no one to mention it and for it to go away for your selfish reasons because you dont want to risk it hurting UK... guess what... if its gonna hurt UK.. its going to be because Hagans taking the snapchat.. not us talking about it.

Last edited:
Could be a bunch of 1’s. Must be the dumbest player to suit up in many years.

Good grief. I was making the point about how our fans would react if it was a guy from another team vs our team. It was a point you aren’t wrapping your head around. It’s fine.
No not just another team. A rival team with recent major infractions in the Adidas scandal that has been skirting NCAA regulations for years. You are fooling nobody.

So just based on what our fans have either claimed to be 100% true, or just possible, in this one thread alone about Hagans:

He is a gang member taking cues from his gang leaders and not Cal— WTF?

He is a drug dealer
He is taking money from boosters
He is taking money from an agent

But none of them see anything wrong with those accusations, even tho there not only ZERO PROOF OF ANY OF IT, there is actual some evidence that UK Compliance has investigated and it appears he is playing the next game.

Again, they don’t see anything wrong with making any of these accusations. And they are UK fans. None of you see what is wrong with this? Really? My gosh I could go to the UL site and prolly see less accusations.

I’m not gonna keep arguing this—I’m not gonna convince some of you otherwise and vice versa. But good lord people doesn’t this kinda seem crazy for our own fans to be saying these things? Talk about eating your own.
The sad thing about this is i believe most of it is due to his bad play in the last month. If Ashton has been tearing it up the last month and was in the running for SEC POY there is no doubt in my mind there would be a much different tune. This is our team and these are 18-20 year old kids we as fans should be supporting them.

:flush::flush::flush::flush:
Where in that tweet did it say it wasn’t his?

Regardless this is just another action that shows how immature he is. Kids like him shouldn’t even be allowed to have social media while at UK. He isn’t smart enough to handle it. God help him if he actually gets a NBA contract. He will will blow it all within a year.

Reactions: RunninRichie
The sad thing about this is i believe most of it is due to his bad play in the last month. If Ashton has been tearing it up the last month and was in the running for SEC POY there is no doubt in my mind there would be a much different tune. This is our team and these are 18-20 year old kids we as fans should be supporting them.
if you wear the hoodie on your warm up suit you’re taking orders from your gang leaders and not cal god I love rafters

No not just another team. A rival team with recent major infractions in the Adidas scandal that has been skirting NCAA regulations for years. You are fooling nobody.

I mentioned Carey and Duke earlier. I’m making a LARGER POINT here that you just didn’t get. It’s not a big deal. You’re certainly making a bigger deal out of it that it is. “You’re fooling nobody.”??? Wtf does that even mean? You tell me what that means. Please, go ahead.

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
I don’t know where to begin on this video or what to really think.

But I will say this it be fake, real, a joke or whatever.

This is just stupid.....
It’s not only HIS season and everything he has worked for on the line.
BUT..... also his teammates, coaching staff, administration, school and all the fans who support this program that could have ramifications from this.
JUST STUPID......

One of our players could literally murder someone and some of our fans would be on here justifying why it was ok. Bottom line is Hagans is dumb on and off the court and unfortunately this team isn’t going anywhere due to it.

No, not at all. I don't get your point.

Let me help you since you are special.

spec·u·la·tion
/ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

When people predict who will win a football game, an Oscar, or an election, it's speculation:

right out of a dictionary using google.

I know what speculation means.

We really on page seven with this? Seriously why the hell do people care so much about this? If the NCAA wasn’t so damn corrupt and weren’t letting Duke UNC Kansas and every damn adidas team in the NCAA get away with buying players okay I get the outrage. But they don’t give a shit about that and if they come here to try and investigate this and vacate wins I give them the double middle finger salute and be on my way.

When people predict who will win a football game, an Oscar, or an election, it's speculation:

right out of a dictionary using google.

I know what speculation means.

Reach a little further. This is pathetic.

predict is to make a prediction: to forecast, foretell, or estimate a future event on the basis of knowledge and reasoning; to prophesy a future event on the basis of mystical knowledge or power while speculate is to think, meditate or reflect on a subject; to consider, to deliberate or cogitate.

predict is to make a prediction: to forecast, foretell, or estimate a future event on the basis of knowledge and reasoning; to prophesy a future event on the basis of mystical knowledge or power while speculate is to think, meditate or reflect on a subject; to consider, to deliberate or cogitate.

I literally copy and pasted from a dictionary. .....

Reactions: ZaytovenCat

You missed the most important.

Pontification.

Which is really what this is. Pretty cool word, vastly underused.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/speculation

"When you guess about how something is going to come out (or how it happened), that's speculation. You're making an educated guess."

But go on ahead.. keep arguing even though I brought proof

But I would expect no less from someone that thinks his viewpoint on life is superior to all and bashes anyone that doesnt live by the "dont rock the boat" view.

I haven’t put anyone on ignore...I just generally don’t bother responding to them
But wow oh wow. That may just have to change
I guess my kid is a gang member too because he wears his hoodie all the time with the hood up

I get all the speculation because we don’t really know what’s going on. But that comment was flat out racist and uncalled for

I agree...........

Is this topic really necessary to cover 10 pages? Hagans is shaky at best as a player for UK but the issue has been resolved. Delete the thread move on. The seasons almost over and he won’t be back.

Right? This one seems pretty simple. A few people say “well, that was f$&!ing stupid.” Everyone agrees, and moves on.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/speculation

"When you guess about how something is going to come out (or how it happened), that's speculation. You're making an educated guess."

But go on ahead.. keep arguing even though I brought proof

But I would expect no less from someone that thinks his viewpoint on life is superior to all and bashes anyone that doesnt live by the "dont rock the boat" view.

I tell you what... I will end our argument. I speculate on sports, not on people I guess.

BTW, please message Old Red because he has it all wrong. Contest is inaccurately named.

*** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky v Tennessee/Alabama SEC SpEcUlAtIoN Contest ***

Now go on speculatin' about a 20 year old who made a bad decision. See what other garbage you can think of to share with the world.

Reactions: Atrain7732
I tell you what... I will end our argument. I speculate on sports, not on people I guess.

BTW, please message Old Red because he has it all wrong. Contest is inaccurately named.

*** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky v Tennessee/Alabama SEC SpEcUlAtIoN Contest ***

Now go on speculatin' about a 20 year old who made a bad decision. See what other garbage you can think of to share with the world.

ok... so he makes a mistake........................ its ok. You say that I made a mistake.... I disagree but in your view I made a mistake and I'm getting holy hell from you.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idol worship much?

Is this topic really necessary to cover 10 pages? Hagans is shaky at best as a player for UK but the issue has been resolved. Delete the thread move on. The seasons almost over and he won’t be back.
Where does it say resolved?

Where did you guys see the part about it being his friend's money? Didn't see that from the tweet and clip. Would help my paranoia a bit. Haha.
cane posted and then deleted it i’ll upload a screenshot of it later

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT