ADVERTISEMENT

Article on Aaron Bradshaw

He is Klutch. It doesn’t matter much what he wants They tell the kids what they are gonna do or they’re out of Klutch. I would not sell my soul that way.
I wouldn’t either. It might be a bit harsh to say he sold his soul though. He might be 7ft+ but he was still a kid when they sunk their claws into him. I blame his parents moreso than him.

Aaron will be a fine player. He has great attitude and size and a foundation of skills. You cannot teach size. Muscle and increased % in shooting and post moves come with time, It’w well known the tall boys take awhile to grow into their bodies and maximizes their potential.

Last year Kentucky had 3 seven footers but they were all young. It didn’t help that all 3 started or become available late. It was obvious they all need time to develop and grow. Calipari grossly misused and cut their confidence by not giving the playing continuity.

It,s really sad that we could not keep at least one of them to see them grow and flourish in the Kentucky uniform.

Aaron will be a fine player. He has great attitude and size and a foundation of skills. You cannot teach size. Muscle and increased % in shooting and post moves come with time, It’w well known the tall boys take awhile to grow into their bodies and maximizes their potential.

Last year Kentucky had 3 seven footers but they were all young. It didn’t help that all 3 started or become available late. It was obvious they all need time to develop and grow. Calipari grossly misused and cut their confidence by not giving the playing continuity.

It,s really sad that we could not keep at least one of them to see them grow and flourish in the Kentucky uniform.
It was also stupid to play all 3 equal minutes. Choose one as your starter. Choose one as a backup that rests the starter. You need that playing time and confidence I’m the man. Cal was worried about tanking someone’s draft stock more than the team.

Reactions: Girthang
My son goes to the UK. He’s in mathematics and engineering. Scored a perfect score on his ACT and is a nerd (I can admit that as a father).

He became friends with Aaron Bradshaw and they message and would eat together some etc.

I root for the guy and know he was an awkward kid (if he befriended my son) that was loaded with talent and measurements. Still a kid.

He has a lot of potential and is skilled. He was just a little weak and soft as a Bambi built 18 year old. Especially to be a inside presence on he “old system”

Great attitude and very likable kid and I hope he does well at OSU and finds his game. I think he could have really grown here over a year or 2 under pope…especially after adding 20+ lbs next season

A 21 year old, 245lb Bradshaw would be a hell of a player. Shooting form is stellar for a big who couldn't get the jitters out and settle down to perform. 2 or 3 years from now with added weight and the game slowing down? Watch out. I hope he does well. Always gave it his all and was a great team mate who brought energy.

Bradshaw is one of my favorite players to have played at UK. Not because of his production but because of his attitude. A lot of players could learn something from his attitude.

Reactions: kyboy1998
honestly I can't say that for all of them.

Bradshaw was a casualty of Calipari however, like many before him
Not my point. Speaking of sour grapes that can't accept a recruit leaving here or not coming here to begin with.
It's just a figure of speech.
Kinda like getting dumped and saving you never cared for her anyway.
Sorry I'm rambling.

Not my point. Speaking of sour grapes that can't accept a recruit leaving here or not coming here to begin with.
It's just a figure of speech.
Kinda like getting dumped and saving you never cared for her anyway.
Sorry I'm rambling.
I understand

My son goes to the UK. He’s in mathematics and engineering. Scored a perfect score on his ACT and is a nerd (I can admit that as a father).

He became friends with Aaron Bradshaw and they message and would eat together some etc.

I root for the guy and know he was an awkward kid (if he befriended my son) that was loaded with talent and measurements. Still a kid.
Doesn’t surprise me at all. Bradshaw seems like a great kid. Also, you should be proud of your son - that’s impressive!

Reactions: kyboy1998
Love Bradshaw, best of luck dude! He got dealt a bad hand here, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him as one of the top bigs in the country next year if somebody can utilize him correctly. Guy has enormous upside.

Hope he learns how to hit a point blank shot around the basket.

SPeaking of...whatever happened to the art of using the glass? They put that box on the backboard for a reason.
Too many players grow up dunking and never learn to use the glass. Only real scorers know how.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT