ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw and Big Z

Princecal

Freshman
Dec 3, 2020
After the week, and really the 2 weeks we had before the Vandy game, it was awesome to see the team happy and cheering each other on. I seen a thread after the game talking about that, but haven't seen one about the celebration with AB and Big Z. Bradshaw seems to be an amazing teammate (completely different than this board acted like he is with his injury and random rumors) but when Cal was talking to the team about Ugo's big game Bradshaw was the first to reach from far away and congratulate him.

Bradshaw and Big Z are known to be really close, seem to be fun loving guys that enjoy doing well on the court as well, but I say that to say how much I loved them celebrating together immediately after A threw the oop to Bradshaw. It genuinely looked like the stories were true, and that they are each other's keeper and love seeing each other succeed. Things like that matter.

Not every player who has struggles like Bradshaw has had are bad teammates.
This team is horrible defensively. We all know that. But they do genuinely seem to get along with each other great.
Past few teams I don't think have gotten along all that well.
I don't think so guys liked Oscar especially last year.
Then there was the mess with Wheeler.
Before that the Sharpe debacle.
Before that Hagans mess.
It's been a while since they have had a team that genuinely all get along.

Actually enjoyed both of them on the floor together last night as they seemed to compliment each other well. Having both out there for long periods of time together is not a good recipe but maybe a 3-4 minute segment per half with 3 of our guards mixed in I think would be good to add to our lineup arsenal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT