ADVERTISEMENT

A microcosm of the weird coaching approach by our Big Benny

ManitouDan

All-American
Dec 7, 2006
So Coach HOFer' starts Aaron Bradshaw in half 2 .. AB plays 4 total minutes in the game .. he pulls AB 25 seconds into half 2 and AB never sees the floor again ( I dont think) .. its this kind of experimentation 30 plus games into the season that can only be explained by saying the man is insane. I mean WTH ? he meets with the coaching staff at the half and they decide " lets roll with Aaron " and plays him 25 seconds .. Listen I'm not saying Bradshaw really did anything wrong .. But its lack of a commitment and lack of a direction from a coach who is not only sinking , but drowned . He's DOA .. Its over . He's divided BBN , He's not won anything in forever .. get together the money and fire this guy . How can you decide to start a guy in half 2 and play him 15-20 seconds ?? Just the simplicity of deciding who starts the game is lost on this guy . The ENTIRE state knew the starting lineup was jacked up . But he cant figure it out , so he decides to make a tweak ( lol ) and the tweak is to start a struggling Tre Mitchell ? My goodness ,. what a laughing stock he must be .. Before the damage is irreversible , fire this guy . Find a show clause , Lie , finagle , push , pull, throw , move , create etc etc a way to rid our selves of this leech .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT