ADVERTISEMENT

Article on Aaron Bradshaw

H00SIER-Cat

Sophomore
Dec 6, 2016
Too close to Bloomington ,Indiana
He has a lot of potential and is skilled. He was just a little weak and soft as a Bambi built 18 year old. Especially to be a inside presence on he “old system”

Great attitude and very likable kid and I hope he does well at OSU and finds his game. I think he could have really grown here over a year or 2 under pope…especially after adding 20+ lbs next season

You know, Big Z got all our attention, but Bradshaw would’ve done well in Pope’s offense as well. He seemed like a good kid and teammate but was a scrawny 7 footer with a face up game that Cal tried to force into being AD (along with Big Z, Skal, Sarr, and others).

Maybe he wasn’t sold on Pope’s vision for the program, and if that’s case I send well wishes but glad we parted ways. But if he left without giving Pope a real chance I fear he may have done himself, and his (now former) team, a real disservice. It might’ve taken two or three years in Pope’s system and some strength and conditioning, or maybe just one, but I really think he has a chance to be a good 3 and D, pick and pop center. I might not be using that lingo correctly but I think y’all know what I mean.

Call me crazy but I couldn't root for him, even as a Cat, after he kissed that guy during a scuffle. Won't miss his cocky attitude with minimal production.

Blog writer was a little over the top there on Bradshaw’s athleticism and skill set. Good luck to him.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
He seemed like a great kid and always had a smile on his face and supported his teammates regardless of how much clock he was getting or how he was performing.

I wish the kid nothing but the best and hope he achieves his goals.

Reactions: catben
Kids a good player, just didn't live up to his ranking. Missed a LOT of time this year for basketball work. Thought he improved steadily, was just prone to bad matchups.

It's what's annoying about the culture Cal built. It was one and done no matter what, either to the NBA or the portal. They came there so Cal could get them drafted immediately. When that didn't happen, it's a failure and they need a fresh start.

Irony is that keeping those guys around when they weren't drafted would probably have prevented him having to leave.

AB will do great there next year. He's one of the few transfers/decommits that I will root for next year.

Reactions: catben
You are the only one in this thread talking bad about the kid. Kid had passion. We should be thankful he cared.
If you think I'm the only fan that didn't like his stunts then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe he was picking up some attitude from Trey because he was a punk. Wish him well but I want players here that know how to conduct themselves. Kissing another player is not the right way to react.

If you think I'm the only fan that didn't like his stunts then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe he was picking up some attitude from Trey because he was a punk. Wish him well but I want players here that know how to conduct themselves. Kissing another player is not the right way to react.
Again, you are the only person in this entire thread who hasn’t mentioned his great attitude. Kid represented our program very well while here.

Why do you keep bringing up him kissing another player? You seem jealous he wasn’t kissing you. Is that what has you all bothered?

AB just needs more time. The injury last Summer put him behind and kept him from getting stronger. Wish the kid nothing but great things going forward, except when we play them in the CBS Sports Classic.😁😁😁

Again, you are the only person in this entire thread who hasn’t mentioned his great attitude. Kid represented our program very well while here.

Why do you keep bringing up him kissing another player? You seem jealous he wasn’t kissing you. Is that what has you all bothered?
I figured that would be your response. So I ask you, are you good with that happening to one of your own children? I am not okay with unwelcome sexual conduct.

He has a lot of potential and is skilled. He was just a little weak and soft as a Bambi built 18 year old. Especially to be a inside presence on he “old system”

Great attitude and very likable kid and I hope he does well at OSU and finds his game. I think he could have really grown here over a year or 2 under pope…especially after adding 20+ lbs next season
I agree, Elite Blue. Alas ... yet another example of the detrimental effects of CCC's incompetence - both to the U.K. basketball program and to a young man who has a lot of ability, yet to be developed !
Nevertheless ... under Coach Pope we can now say, enthusiastically - Go 'Cats ! ! !

Bradshaw could develop into fine player, but likely as a stretch 4. Unless he puts on 25 lbs muscle he will never be a banger. I will miss the joyous attitude he brought Wish he had stayed, but good luck to him

You know, Big Z got all our attention, but Bradshaw would’ve done well in Pope’s offense as well. He seemed like a good kid and teammate but was a scrawny 7 footer with a face up game that Cal tried to force into being AD (along with Big Z, Skal, Sarr, and others).

Maybe he wasn’t sold on Pope’s vision for the program, and if that’s case I send well wishes but glad we parted ways. But if he left without giving Pope a real chance I fear he may have done himself, and his (now former) team, a real disservice. It might’ve taken two or three years in Pope’s system and some strength and conditioning, or maybe just one, but I really think he has a chance to be a good 3 and D, pick and pop center. I might not be using that lingo correctly but I think y’all know what I mean.
He is Klutch. It doesn’t matter much what he wants They tell the kids what they are gonna do or they’re out of Klutch. I would not sell my soul that way.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT