ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fans and media get their first taste of a Cal led program

By the time we play them I can hear it now. They will lose to a mid major. Have a couple key players on the shelf with mystery injuries. Somebody's gonna be mad about promised playing time. Somebody's going nna be in their ear telling them their not playing their natural position. Gonna come to Rupp and get spanked and the coach is gonna say well UK is so experienced and older we're too young to win a game like that right now.
He’s on a life mission to beat UK this year, don’t think otherwise. He could have a player on life support and he ensure they play us that day then return to the hospital. His ego is already bruised, no way he will take a loss willingly.

He’s on a life mission to beat UK this year, don’t think otherwise. He could have a player on life support and he ensure they play us that day then return to the hospital. His ego is already bruised, no way he will take a loss willingly.

I think our fans, coach and team will be more then ready for that game. I also think he won't have a full rotation in that game either. I think we're going to spank them.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
I think our fans, coach and team will be more then ready for that game. I also think he won't have a full rotation in that game either. I think we're going to spank them.
Maybe but those thinking he doesn’t care about wins or losses at Arkansas is wrong when it comes to UK. Narcissistic people don’t change like that. I don’t think UK spanks them. I think it’ll be a hard fought win for UK decided towards the end when Cal starts his stall ball.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT