ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fans and media get their first taste of a Cal led program

Enjoy Arkansas.....just enjoy the BS is all I can say.

And thank you for taking him off our hands for zero buyout......I'll go buy some Tyson chicken this weekend to do my part.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

I'm sorry, but Arkansas fans deserve better than Cal. I feel bad for the ones that are excited. They just don't know.
In my contact with Arkansas fans in both football and basketball I feel they are the worst fan base I've personally encountered in the SEC. I don't feel bad for them at all nor do I feel they deserve better. Hope they and Cal fall flat this season. Odds for that might even be in my favor.

Reactions: ukfan041
In my contact with Arkansas fans in both football and basketball I feel they are the worst fan base I've personally encountered in the SEC. I don't feel bad for them at all nor do I feel they deserve better. Hope they and Cal fall flat this season. Odds for that might even be in my favor.
That may be true. But, I just meant, in general, Arkansas fans know good basketball. Even the casual Arkansas will see through Cal's BS real quick. Cal would have a longer run at a school who's fans don't really know basketball. Places like Ole Miss, Miss St, or Tennessee.

Reactions: ORCAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT