ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fans and media get their first taste of a Cal led program

Enjoy Arkansas.....just enjoy the BS is all I can say.

And thank you for taking him off our hands for zero buyout......I'll go buy some Tyson chicken this weekend to do my part.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

I'm sorry, but Arkansas fans deserve better than Cal. I feel bad for the ones that are excited. They just don't know.
In my contact with Arkansas fans in both football and basketball I feel they are the worst fan base I've personally encountered in the SEC. I don't feel bad for them at all nor do I feel they deserve better. Hope they and Cal fall flat this season. Odds for that might even be in my favor.

In my contact with Arkansas fans in both football and basketball I feel they are the worst fan base I've personally encountered in the SEC. I don't feel bad for them at all nor do I feel they deserve better. Hope they and Cal fall flat this season. Odds for that might even be in my favor.
That may be true. But, I just meant, in general, Arkansas fans know good basketball. Even the casual Arkansas will see through Cal's BS real quick. Cal would have a longer run at a school who's fans don't really know basketball. Places like Ole Miss, Miss St, or Tennessee.

Reactions: ORCAT
That may be true. But, I just meant, in general, Arkansas fans know good basketball. Even the casual Arkansas will see through Cal's BS real quick. Cal would have a longer run at a school who's fans don't really know basketball. Places like Ole Miss, Miss St, or Tennessee.
That’s one of the reasons I found his move to Ark so puzzling. It’s not the pressure cooker of UK, but it still has its own high pressure- especially with what he is being paid. If he drops a no name game at Bud, he’s going hear the same stuff he heard in Lexington.

As a Uk I can laugh at this because I know they aren’t severely injured. But the Ark fans on this tweet are panicking a little already 😂

I always felt Cal was dishonest and overly cautious with this stuff to always have an excuse in his back pocket.
Gonna be fun with the SEC requiring injury reports going forward. Gonna get interesting for Cal.

Hate to say it but Ewetee does know what good basketball looks like lately, but that's only because of Barnes. However, historically speaking, it would take them a hair longer to abandon ship. It really is wild how many opposing fan bases took shots a Cal (some quite deserved) and then are giddy when they pick him up. I think UT would have avoided him if they were looking.

Hate to say it but Ewetee does know what good basketball looks like lately, but that's only because of Barnes. However, historically speaking, it would take them a hair longer to abandon ship. It really is wild how many opposing fan bases took shots a Cal (some quite deserved) and then are giddy when they pick him up. I think UT would have avoided him if they were looking.
I agree. Just taking a shot at the Vols. In my head, a couple of the voices chuckled.

Reactions: ORCAT
So they only have 9 scholarship players and 3 are in walking boots. As of right now they have a 6 man rotation. Good luck with that this year.3 or 4 players are playing 40 minutes a game. Not how ya wanna start the year off.

the infamous boot groundwork for excuses
Nailed it!
Which tells me they aren't that good. Cal aways has a built-in excuse(s) if he thinks they will look a lot less than what he was promising.
It's how con men roll, and we still have many here who never caught on to his smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT