ADVERTISEMENT

Are we just being trolled by ESPN at this point?

ESPN SUCKS, their website sucks - you try to watch a highlight video, you have to watch a THIRTY SECOND ad first, and then the video doesn't play, you refresh and it does it over and over again.

e41.jpg

4f9f7907ba400.png

The picture of the white guy is Cole Lanter, a freshman WR from Boyle County on the roster. He’s not very big either lol. But yeah, hopefully they get Danes right picture on the screen.

Great win last night. Levi’s showed he’s a first round pick next draft.

After listening to the announcers make excuses for Florida all night long last night I would have to say yes.

Far be it from me to defend ESPN, but on their site if you look at Key’s roster pic it’s him. Maybe they fixed it?
They did. I looked up Dane Key's ESPN mix-up photo earlier, found the white dude in question, clicked on the pic (to ESPN's site) to get the image link for a spoof post, and the site displayed Key's actual face. I returned to the Google search to see if I'd mis-clicked. I did not. The image I saw before was replaced on the photo index with the real deal.

My guess is I showed up right at the exact moment someone at ESPN fixed it.

Also, if Dane makes swiss cheese out of defenses all year and keeps opening doors for big plays, perhaps he gets the nickname skeleton Key. Just a thought.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT