ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see us winning the Alabama game?

But Cal is not playing Rob and Reed enough minutes. If he had been doing that since say December, I think we'd be very good. Could we be if he started doing it now, maybe. But we've seen nothing that proves he will except down the stretch of games when it's often times too late. DJ and Edwards need way less mins and Rob and Reed need them. This team has been hamstrung with too many mins going to players not producing.
I agree completely..but i still think we beat Alabama on Saturday.

I think we'd be more cohesive and at the top of the conference with right line ups but I'm not giving up or stopping watching or any of that!

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone cares tbh.
That BS. Many of us still watch and support the tea. The season will is not over by any stretch. I want Cal gone and soon but while the team is still playing theyve got my support
Hope oats blows us out by 40. And no one is in the stands to watch it. Send a message.
Ill never hope the Cats will lose.

Reactions: MbergCat
I agree completely..but i still think we beat Alabama on Saturday.

I think we'd be more cohesive and at the top of the conference with right line ups but I'm not giving up or stopping watching or any of that!
I watch every second and listen to all pre and post game. I love it. I'm simply lost faith in Cal to do what's needed lineup/mins distribution wise.

People keep saying this is one of the most talented teams. I would say this is one of Cal’s most incomplete teams. Our guards can score but can’t guard. Our bigs can’t score and are terrible at defense. Z can score and pass but doesn’t even get a chance to fail at the other things. Our 4 position is OK but Tre and Adou isn’t much better than any other 4 at any other SEC school. We are trying to win games with Reed, Rob, Reeves, Adou, Tre and lately a little Edwards. The rest of the team has sucked with the execution of a bright spot to get your hopes up here and there. Cal is to blame, he is a lazy recruiter and never constructs a team. Just throws dudes together.

People keep saying this is one of the most talented teams. I would say this is one of Cal’s most incomplete teams. Our guards can score but can’t guard. Our bigs can’t score and are terrible at defense. Z can score and pass but doesn’t even get a chance to fail at the other things. Our 4 position is OK but Tre and Adou isn’t much better than any other 4 at any other SEC school. We are trying to win games with Reed, Rob, Reeves, Adou, Tre and lately a little Edwards. The rest of the team has sucked with the execution of a bright spot to get your hopes up here and there. Cal is to blame, he is a lazy recruiter and never constructs a team. Just throws dudes together.

I agree with this.

There's quite a bit of talent on this squad but the mix is just off here.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
I don’t think anyone cares tbh.
This is very true. Expectations nowadays are more towards disappointing results. You can’t help it. I can see us shooting 60% and winning by 15 but I can also see a game similar to Tennessee where they bust out to a double digit lead and cruise to an easy win against us. Jekyll and Hyde which describes the clown we have for a coach.

Tmca24.gif

Fat chance. Ten losses coming soon.
I could see them winning this game, but it will make little difference to what is truly important ... that being the welfare and direction of this Program under this coach. Cal has no desire to change anything regardless of whatever he belches up in his own defense.

Can we win? Sure. Will we win? Have no idea. I suspect we will beat Bama, than lose to Miss State though.
I am worried now about a letdown. Would be thrilled to see us win on the road after this huge effort.

Gotta be honest, I didn't see it. I figured they only had one of those "surprise" wins, and they had it with Auburn.

I know the LSU loss stings, but to beat two top15 teams in a week span, and handedly.. sort of tells me this team has ramped up.

Reactions: michaeluk26
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT