ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on how dickinsons visit went

Ugo has potential but the guy couldn't even take Ware's mop up minutes.You honestly think he's ready to be the starting center this season?
I have no idea if he will be ready. Neither do you. But my point was that everyone on here was bitching because we need him and he is going to be great next year, and now everyone says he's no where near ready. This board changes daily. I never said Ugo was good or bad, I was just pointing out the people on this board are full of shit.

their insiders are always confident on every recruit...............just saying
Hardly the case. Recruiting and transfers haven't been the strongest at KU. Last recruit KU beat a blue blood for? Josh Jackson? Check the rivals ratings on the classes.

I haven’t paid attention much, but I read one of their insiders and he was acting like it was done without saying it was done
the funniest KU insider saying a player was a lock was the Julius Randle recruitment

follow KU boards and read what their so-called insiders post, it is a trip

no one knows where he is going they are keeping it very quite lipped
anyone saying they know are lying

This board will explode if we don't get Dickinson.
This board will explode if we get Dickinson, but Oscar is leaving.
This board will explode if we get Dickinson, and Oscar is staying.

It is safe to say that this board will be outraged all the time...and at every scenario.

Wont be outraged at a Championship...

Reactions: Fox2monk
the funniest KU insider saying a player was a lock was the Julius Randle recruitment

follow KU boards and read what their so-called insiders post, it is a trip

no one knows where he is going they are keeping it very quite lipped
anyone saying they know are lying
I forgot the guy I listened to but he some spaces or podcast thing and he was talking and acting like they had him

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm sure we can find a decent one just to defend,rebound and block some shots.He doesn't have to be option A,just dependable.Go with a committee with Onyenso and Ware.Go small and use Bradshaw some.There are options.Fill the roster and stop worrying about hurt feelings...use all 13 scholarships.
The hell you say! Use all 13 scholarships? Why the hell would we do such a crazy thing like that for? Shit... You can
only play 5 at a time. Unless you're Norman Dale. 13 scholarships... Whoever thought up of such a crazy idea. We already have 2 Ollie's. So if anyone gets hurt we can put In Ollie and hope he don't dribble it off his foot.

Pitino's greatest recruiting blunder ever. If he pushed harder, Allen was ours. Would have cost us Sheppard, but also would have led to UK probably winning it all in '95 and '96 instead of '96 and '98.
Hard to argue that! But we probably don't get Reed all these years later without Shep being here in 94-98. He won enough to satisfy my needs. Ray Allen could ball and got the most beautiful form and it's amazing how fast that release is. Reed gonna take us places. I hope anyways. If he don't take us, atleast he will be around to help.

The hell you say! Use all 13 scholarships? Why the hell would we do such a crazy thing like that for? Shit... You can
only play 5 at a time. Unless you're Norman Dale. 13 scholarships... Whoever thought up of such a crazy idea. We already have 2 Ollie's. So if anyone gets hurt we can put In Ollie and hope he don't dribble it off his foot.
The hell you say...use the 13 schollys because it's inevitable that we either have injuries occur or else one of the overhyped sure fire one and dones ends up doing a sit and quit or another Sharpe.. the hell you say.

The hell you say...use the 13 schollys because it's inevitable that we either have injuries occur or else one of the overhyped sure fire one and dones ends up doing a sit and quit or another Sharpe.. the hell you say.
Yeah hey you missed my sarcasm! I constantly bitch about not using the damn scholarships. Use 10 and have 4 injured in February everytime. And the Cal man never learns. Hell, if nothing else then atleast he may accidentally run into a player who may stick around and pan out after a couple years that nobody saw coming. I don't understand it either my man. Dumb as hell to waste all the scholarships he has wasted at times when we could've used shooters, Lots of shooters. He hates shooters though if seems. I understand why he likes some of the guys he brings in don't get me wrong but you can find unathletic guys who can stand behind the arc and stick 1or2 3balls a game and then sit him back down. Too stubborn to fill all 13. So the hell I say!

Yeah hey you missed my sarcasm! I constantly bitch about not using the damn scholarships. Use 10 and have 4 injured in February everytime. And the Cal man never learns. Hell, if nothing else then atleast he may accidentally run into a player who may stick around and pan out after a couple years that nobody saw coming. I don't understand it either my man. Dumb as hell to waste all the scholarships he has wasted at times when we could've used shooters, Lots of shooters. He hates shooters though if seems. I understand why he likes some of the guys he brings in don't get me wrong but you can find unathletic guys who can stand behind the arc and stick 1or2 3balls a game and then sit him back down. Too stubborn to fill all 13. So the hell I say!
Agree 110 percent with every word brother and to hell I say with ya.

It didn't help that Barrett destroyed Cal's 19U team in that International Competition where Zion magically disappeared from the tryouts. Good old USA Basketball aka Duke pulling some strings.

I mean not getting Barrett was one thing....but knowing he was going to Duke when they had Cam Reddish locked up and then Lou King went to Oregon instead of Kentucky.

Was glad they didn't get Romeo Langford. He sucked.
Yeah losing Zion was killer. We would have been special with him for sure. He was the best player easy and a guy Cal kills with like most. He can get a bucket whenever in college and the pros when healthy.

I ,personally, don't think he is worth $2m/ next 2 yrs, or even half that amount, unless you plan of running most of the scoring through him. Oscar was worth it because he was POY. I would rather see Cal get the 7'5" Sharp and the play bigs as a committee at center for rebounding and shot blocking. Leave most of scoring up to the other team members. That is how it will pan out anyway. Just how I feel about getting HD.

That makes zero sense.Every school he has visited could say the same thing.
He's not coming. Which is great news. Oscar will be back. But if not we roll with what we got. He's done talked to lots of many teams and if you can't make your mind up to play here by now, your not worthy of it.

Facts, lol, the guy is probably trolling because he knows he can get to our fanbase, but Kentucky should have backup plans in place our I hope they do
I wouldn’t waste my time waiting on him. Go after Cisse, who is a better fit with the roster as it sits right now. We need a shot blocker and rebounder at the 5.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT