ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on how dickinsons visit went

Gotta say, I don't believe this at all... Gotta give the Dickinson family some real credit.
Nothing citable or credible is leaking out... and that information is not easy to contain nowadays.
You really have a point there. Dickinson and his people have kept as good a lid on the prognosticators as I can remember recently.

I don't see him taking any other visits so hopefully he decides this week.Either we celebrate or move on but Oscar would be my only hope.The bigs left in the portal are trash.

Oscar is not getting drafted. He doesn't need more information from "the league". He can't shoot and you have to in order to play in the NBA if you are 6'9".
I honestly think Oscar is done with Cal for whatever reason. I think he stays in the draft and hopes he gets a shot. And if he doesn’t, he will make a nice living in Europe or China.

I honestly think Oscar is done with Cal for whatever reason. I think he stays in the draft and hopes he gets a shot. And if he doesn’t, he will make a nice living in Europe or China.
If that’s the case Kentucky better go find somebody else, the kid from Utah valley is more than good enough, I hope Kentucky had atleast reached out by now

not sure Dickinson will have much of an NBA career
not much need for a plodding 7' guy even if he can shoot comewhat
NBA is about speed, quickness and shooting ability
Jokic and Embiid are definitely not quick up and down the court guys.

Reactions: jjsomer
I don't see him taking any other visits so hopefully he decides this week.Either we celebrate or move on but Oscar would be my only hope.The bigs left in the portal are trash.
I know we're forecasting here, and can't say exactly how it will play out, but do you feel good about Bradshaw being the starting PF next season? I admit that I don't really. If you're not thrilled about that either, and looking for some type of silver lining, if UK doesn't have Tshiebwe or Dickinson is there a chance the team could still benefit somewhat if Bradshaw is forced to play Center?

Last edited:
This summer's narrative: Onyenso is the key. He'll turn into a poor-man's Dikembe Mutombo for us next season. 14 points, 11 rebounds, and 17 blocks per game.

We got this.

Reactions: Fox2monk
This summer's narrative: Onyenso is the key. He'll turn into a poor-man's Dikembe Mutombo for us next season. 14 points, 11 rebounds, and 17 blocks per game.

We got this.
He will spend the whole summer talking this group up and saying how great they are, then like a week before the season starts he will make a video like he did this year saying to be patient and tamper expectations for this group for a while because we’re young

Last edited:
His 1st post here in 4 years is the below so you are probably right:
Interesting logic. Or...... the first time I posted because I have info. KU/UK have gone head to head for recruits a few times in the last 4 years.

Maryland is very confident.

The Nova rumors are BS. He visited because the brand and his friend and HS teammate, Justin Moore, plays there.

Subsequent to Self visiting HD, they've bringing in Mgbako for a visit and have reached out to Ron Holland. KU has a single scholarship left and has offers out to Mgbako, Tyson, Holland, and HD. You think they've offer the last scholarship to the others if they're confident in landing HD?

Still think Kentucky is the leader in the clubhouse but it's close to a coin flip with Maryland.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Interesting logic. Or...... the first time I posted because I have info. KU/UK have gone head to head for recruits a few times in the last 4 years.

Maryland is very confident.

The Nova rumors are BS. He visited because the brand and his friend and HS teammate, Justin Moore, plays there.

Subsequent to Self visiting HD, they've bringing in Mgbako for a visit and have reached out to Ron Holland. KU has a single scholarship left and has offers out to Mgbako, Tyson, Holland, and HD. You think they've offer the last scholarship to the others if they're confident in landing HD?

Still think Kentucky is the leader in the clubhouse but it's close to a coin flip with Maryland.
I feel like a new team feels confident every day, Monday it’s Kansas, Tuesday it’s Kentucky, Wednesday it’s Maryland, Thursday it Georgetown, Friday it’s Villanova, then Saturday & Sunday is just all five of those fanbases arguing over who is in the lead

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Not a troll folks! Chalmers 15 came to the UK board out of the kindness of his heart to tell us UK is the leader, but it may be Maryland or Nova.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT