ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning from ATX. Currently 75°F and partly cloudy. We may see 96°F for today's high.

Looks like my Braves may not make playoffs this season. Bah!

Wishing y'all a peaceful Sunday.

Sleeping accommodations aboard MV Hjaltland were good. I even kept the blanket.

457692760_10231622684930767_8331330394037719372_n.jpg

Craft beer selection better. :cool:

457321905_10231622681410679_623667787905256385_n.jpg

Good Sunday morning D-Leagers.

It is 77.5°F here on our way to 84° with a 9% chance of rain. That percentage would go up if @cordmaker would stop stealing our rain before it gets to my part of Kentucky.

The Cats worked over Ohio yesterday. I hope they have a shot at Ole Miss.
Tried to send some to you yesterday, not my fault!!!😂😂😂

Saluting-Legionnaire.jpg

Morning Legionnaires!

59° this morning with a high to be in the mid 70's. Yes! Nice and cool today. Got some rain yesterday so no co-ed softball. Maybe this Sunday. We needed this rain. Rest of the week to be in the mid to upper 80's. I will take it over the triple digits.

Monday night football with the Bengals vs Redskins (too old to change) tonight, maybe they can win one.

It's Monday folks, rev it up and get going.

God Bless you all.

Went out a few minutes ago we have another inch of rain in our gauge!
Last night around 10 we got .18". We are cloudy this morning and have a good chance of rain. I need to do a good dance while the clouds are still here.

It is 68.2°F and we are to have a high of 83° and a cooler week than last. This is what is supposed to happen in the fall.

I rewatched the game last night and enjoyed it more than the first time. I still don't know what to expect out of this team. South Carolina embarrassed them and they looked good against Georgia. Maybe Ole Miss will look past them and we get a shot.

You all have a good monday.

Had to renew driver's license today because it expires this coming weekend. Cost is $38.50 for 4 years or $75.00 for 8 years. I took 8 years, and it only cost me a dollar. I did not factor in the over 65 rule because I was not aware of it. Heh, heh, felt like I got a present today.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 76°F and partly cloudy. Cold front moving through. May drop our temperature a few degrees. Today's high expected around 92°F.

Wishing y'all another awesome day.

Photo of Loch Ness. We visited on a nice morning.

457717047_10231641455880029_8490866441426350473_n.jpg

And here I am in the swamp. Not hard finding creatures here.....

Good morning all....

God Bless all your days....

Saluting-Legionnaire.jpg

Morning Legionnaires!

59° this morning with a high in the mid 80's expected.

Bengals, 🥹 Time for a new coach.

Well, it now comes down to UK basketball to give us some hope although, I do not have as high of expectations because of the turnover.

Well, keep on keeping on folks and try to enjoy your day and God Bless.

Good morning folks. Heading into the office where I’ll have to endure the laughter of Redskins fans all day. Thank goodness I didn’t bother to watch last night. This feels too familiar —an NFL season over before the first of October.

Sounds like some promising vibes for the Cats preseason, with recruiting and with the bunch Pope cobbled together in a couple months this spring. We’ll see.

Hope you all have a good day.

If I was the manager of the defensive team, I would have been crazy mad.

That is not the baseball I played Sir. That is nearly T-ball type play.

It is representative of reasons I quit watching a game I lived and loved winter and summer. No way is that Major League baseball.... No way....

Ozzie, Brooks, and multiple dozens of others. That is a slap in there face.

That is not the baseball I played Sir. That is nearly T-ball type play.

It is representative of reasons I quit watching a game I lived and loved winter and summer. No way is that Major League baseball.... No way....

Ozzie, Brooks, and multiple dozens of others. That is a slap in there face.
I was always taught to think ahead. Know what you are going to do before it happens. I can accept a physical error, but not putting out effort and not doing what you are supposed to do is not allowed in my tiny part of the world.

Good morning folks. Rainy and gloomy in the east.

Glad to hear the accounts of D-Leaguers traveling in remote places. I haven’t done any interesting travel in a while and miss it.

For now, it’s mostly work and sleep and wait in the weekend. Subway pulling into my station, so I’ll catch up later.

65.1°F and cloudy. It is a whopping 97% humidity. It is only supposed to get to 76°F today. We have a smaller chance of rain today, but I am still pleased with yesterdays downpours. Wonderful stuff.

Hair cut at noon and a tooth cleaning this afternoon. That means that I have to travel a full two miles (Smiths Grove is compact), so it is going to be busy!

You all enjoy your Wednesday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT