ADVERTISEMENT

Any Smoke Signals Yet?

You're not clever enough to fool anyone. Everyone on this board can see your embarrassment, except, hilariously, for you. For me? I don't need this exchange so I won't respond to you again. This exchange speaks for itself.
Thanks for playing, loser!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I love when poster bitch and whine about other people bitching and whining. Look in the mirror.

Nah. I'm good.

I don't wallow in negativity over a basketball program. Every post you make is wet blanket worst case hypothetical. Everything is the end of the world. We haven't even finished the roster, much less had a practice or played a game and you've already given up on the season.

Don't try to turn this back on me.

You're not clever enough to fool anyone. Everyone on this board can see your embarrassment, except, hilariously, for you. For me? I don't need this exchange so I won't respond to you again. This exchange speaks for itself.
Coming on to a message board and posting 100 or so messages in a very short time........and each one of them attempting to insult people.

You are a loser of epic proportions and its extremely obvious that you don't have a life.

Another obnoxious keyboard p*ssy to the ignore list.

Coming on to a message board and posting 100 or so messages in a very short time........and each one of them attempting to insult people.

You are a loser of epic proportions and its extremely obvious that you don't have a life.

Another obnoxious keyboard p*ssy to the ignore list.

I wish more people would just use the ignore button instead of engaging with this loser.

People can be worried, that's ok. Its understandable. Some people are stuck in the 5 star, McDs AA recruiting days and it will take a while to shake that.

I'm a normally negative and pessimistic guy, but I'm exrtremely excited about Pope and equally excited that Cal is gone.

Just remember that Cal absolutely SUCKED as an in game coach. Give Pope a chance and stop hanging on every one of these player decisions.

Reactions: UK67KU59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT