ADVERTISEMENT

Any Rupp renovations updates?

I'm not real up to date with all the goings on with the Rupp renovations. Anyone have any good info or articles updating where they are at or what they are still planning?
It’s the most top secret thing ever done. I can’t find pics of any progress

I hope they can do better than the central bank stickers thrown on the floor the last two years.
Central Bank actually commented on a twitter post that I was following online. They said that the blue boxes were a temp fix until they replaced the court which should be anytime. The new court will not have those large blue boxes.

I'm not real up to date with all the goings on with the Rupp renovations. Anyone have any good info or articles updating where they are at or what they are still planning?
Yes, they just installed the auto-switching rim system. On our end the rims will automatically switch to the new 24" style. It's an innovation Cal says may improve our outside shooting. He isn't expecting the change to affect our free throw shooting.

Reactions: BlueBomb
Yes, they just installed the auto-switching rim system. On our end the rims will automatically switch to the new 24" style. It's an innovation Cal says may improve our outside shooting. He isn't expecting the change to affect our free throw shooting.
I'm not familiar with what you're referring to here. Can you elaborate por favor?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT