ADVERTISEMENT

And you thought WE had problems? UNC

Dream scenario that works, but I just don't see those two having any interest in what it takes to run a college program today.
I was blessed to be around the program in Coach Rupp's last year and through the 1975 team, good friends to today with a few of the Super Kittens. I know first hand how strong the tie is of the players of that time to Coach Hall, the Program, and the University. From what I have been told to a very close degree so did those players though Ps time and the begining of Tubby. It might not happen but I believe that strong bond exists for Dwane and Vogel and if it would present itself, I think they would think long and hard before they turned it down.

RJ Davis returning UNC like he had options of next level basketball 🤣 it was return to UNC or transfer to a lesser school or last but not least go pro in Romanian basketball league.

Dwane got a raw deal from the info that was released at the time. Obviously, he would be a short term solution.
I really like Vogel from what I have read about him. My first choice. Would be great if the next hire would be a UK guy!

And who would you honestly recommend as one of our own "family" to take over the reigns?
I would consider Dwane Casey and Frank Vogel. Understand the knock on Dwane is his age and on both of them that they have only coached in the NBA. Not recommending they be hired, just given a call to gauge their interest and plan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT