ADVERTISEMENT

All-Time College Draft Sign ups

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RunninRichie
Just wondering how we're setting this up.

Is it just a one-time NCAA tournament style thing? Are we doing four seasons?

Can we draft players who were seniors in 2000 or only people who started their career in 2000?

Are we allowing all Kentucky players besides Davis or should we get rid of them altogether?

I'm open to whatever, but my thoughts:

One time tournament is probably the most straightforward but then how do you rank a guy who turned into a great senior vs someone who was great for four years or a OAD?

I'd like to do any player who appeared in a game after January 1 2000, whether that was the last game of their career or they were a freshman last year.

Torn on the Kentucky players thing. We have lots of great, fun players to draft but I'm also worried that Richie Farmer will earn more votes than Christian Laettner, if you know what I mean.

I'm in, gonzo and I hate each other in these things. I wonder who my first match up will be against.

It's been a while hasn't it? Think I'm ready for another Draft before the season starts. (Anthony Davis will be excluded from this draft)

Lets go All-Time College Basketball Draft with a slight twist. Only the last 20 years count 2000-2020

1. @DraftCat
2. @GonzoCat90
3. @drcats2013
4. @YaySports
I like the limitation. This should be really interesting. Are we basing this simply on college production and not future NBA success or failure.

Reactions: DraftCat
Just wondering how we're setting this up.

Is it just a one-time NCAA tournament style thing? Are we doing four seasons?

Can we draft players who were seniors in 2000 or only people who started their career in 2000? - I would say as long as they played 1 game at least in 2000 they are good to be picked.

Are we allowing all Kentucky players besides Davis or should we get rid of them altogether? - I'm open to whatever the majority thinks... I just know Davis would be a big vote getter

I'm open to whatever, but my thoughts:

One time tournament is probably the most straightforward but then how do you rank a guy who turned into a great senior vs someone who was great for four years or a OAD?- I think thats where it gets interesting.. I think you try and sell the best season but this may end up subjective to the voter.

I'd like to do any player who appeared in a game after January 1 2000, whether that was the last game of their career or they were a freshman last year. - I'm fine with that

Torn on the Kentucky players thing. We have lots of great, fun players to draft but I'm also worried that Richie Farmer will earn more votes than Christian Laettner, if you know what I mean. - Yes a little concerning but thats the issue in every draft right?

My thoughts above in bold.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
In. Wish this started two weeks ago. Just came back to work after being off two weeks taking care of the wife. In any event, I’m down.

Hope she's doing well.

Tell her to take another two weeks to relax and that you'll stay home and take care of her. Use the extra time to draft and look like a good husband. You're welcome.

Hope she's doing well.

Tell her to take another two weeks to relax and that you'll stay home and take care of her. Use the extra time to draft and look like a good husband. You're welcome.
She wanted me to take more time off. We are getting ready to invest in buying a home. Two weeks was about all we could afford. Eh, we could’ve afforded a month. Just didn’t want to go in the hole on what we have saved.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Reactions: DraftCat
i’m in (no homo)

tenor.gif

Are we doing anything to police the voting so that "extra" accounts don't wreck the whole thing again?

Good luck to everyone. I would've joined but next week I'm going to be embarking on a new journey and won't have much, if any, internet access for the next couple of years. I'll still check in and read occasionally if I get the chance.
If youre ever in dire straits, smoke signal “BBN” and ill be there.

Reactions: 420grover
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT