ADVERTISEMENT

Alec Baldwin Charged (again) with Manslaughter

I’ve got a beautiful wife, 3 awesome kids, a 7 figure home, boat, 2 nice cars, and a career I love that gives me just as much freedom as you claim to have and at least 4 times the money. If take my life over yours any day.

So I’m good man, thanks. You just aren’t worth my time anymore.
Awwww that’s cute, my dad did the same thing as you and now has dementia and doesn’t know his ass from his elbow so I’d rather not spend my good years slaving away so I can pile pointless stacks of cash I’ll never spend.

I couldn’t give less a shit about having a bunch of money in the bank when I can’t go out and do anything with it.

See we all have different goals and different desires, so before you tell everyone how right you are remember some people think your choice of lifestyle is a cute little cookie cutter lifestyle where you did everything society told you to do, congrats stepford husband, you’ve been a proper little tax earner for your govt. 👏

I’m off to shower, rip a bowl of some fire medicinal and extort money from kind tourists.

Awwww that’s cute, my dad did the same thing as you and now has dementia and doesn’t know his ass from his elbow so I’d rather not spend my good years slaving away so I can pile pointless stacks of cash I’ll never spend.

I couldn’t give less a shit about having a bunch of money in the bank when I can’t go out and do anything with it.

See we all have different goals and different desires, so before you tell everyone how right you are remember some people think your choice of lifestyle is a cute little cookie cutter lifestyle where you did everything society told you to do, congrats stepford husband, you’ve been a proper little tax earner for your govt. 👏

I’m off to shower, rip a bowl of some fire medicinal and extort money from kind tourists.
I love my life and you can love yours. I really don’t care. You turned it into a pissing match.

That’s cute though, you brag about how you make great money, and then claim you don’t care about having money. Almost like you change your narrative to try and win a debate.

Like I said before, you’re a special person, and that has zero to do with money. Good luck to you and I hope you find fulfillment. I’ve found mine. Raising kids is far from slaving away, it’s the true pleasure of my life.

Reactions: Girthang
My military MOS was security. I was qualified to use probably 16 or 18 different weapons, up to and including an M134 minigun. If you point a weapon at someone, you best have at least a marginal knowledge of what you are doing. You treat EVERY weapon as if it is loaded. If you don't know what you are doing or feel unsafe, you ask for more training. The 2 main actor's unions state that, plus as producer, safety was part of his duty. He may get off legally, but if he has a conscience, it will haunt him the rest of his days.

My military MOS was security. I was qualified to use probably 16 or 18 different weapons, up to and including an M134 minigun. If you point a weapon at someone, you best have at least a marginal knowledge of what you are doing. You treat EVERY weapon as if it is loaded. If you don't know what you are doing or feel unsafe, you ask for more training. The 2 main actor's unions state that, plus as producer, safety was part of his duty. He may get off legally, but if he has a conscience, it will haunt him the rest of his days.
Listen to his calls to his daughter. Guy is a full on narcissist and borderline. Nothing he has done haunts him as he truly believes things only happen TO him.

I was honestly just trying to derail this thread so badly in 4 different directions it wouldn’t show up anymore because it annoys me but I ran out of time at the gym and they’re already back at it lol so back to discussing an Alec Baldwin story from 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
I was honestly just trying to derail this thread so badly in 4 different directions it wouldn’t show up anymore because it annoys me but I ran out of time at the gym and they’re already back at it lol so back to discussing an Alec Baldwin story from 3 years ago.
Better get back to the gym little guy, you’re not quite invincible yet…

I've been defending Baldwin thinking he was the victim of a political witch hunt by a publicity driven AG, but the stuff about the armorer having cocaine and staff walking out the night before due to safety concerns...I dunno... Sounds like he does have some culpability.
The lying about what happened doesn't look good either. If it was just a simple accident then why lie?

Reactions: Girthang

I can find an unlimited number. I gave 5 despite you implying there isn’t even one.

I knew a bartender in college arrested after over serving and then the patron killing someone driving home that night. Can’t find an article, which means I must be getting old. It’s most definitely a thing.

I can't believe people wouldn't know "its a thing"

Has been since at least the 90s. Part of getting any training as a bartender since then.

So I am confused. You say it is "technically" the armorers fault for giving him a loaded gun but now you are defending them? You say find one example and then when 5 are given you say well sure if you google you can find one. You are all over the place on this argument. 🤣🤣

Get used to it. That ones a liar and completely fos. Story will change every day or two.

I can't believe people wouldn't know "its a thing"

Has been since at least the 90s. Part of getting any training as a bartender since then.
😂 bartender training… 😂

Standard operating procedure for any bar worth working at is to immediately hand that application back and ask them politely to get some actual experience first.

I know it’s “a thing”, but I’ve never in my life seen it and I’ve worked in one of the top 3 drinking-est places in the America.

Just like getting a DUI on a bike is a thing, but I know of one person it’s happened to out of literally millions of drunken bike rides of myself and friends.

You have to be a real idiot to let someone in horrible condition drive like that.

I also prefer bartending in places where everyone walks and doesn’t need parking lots. I’m not trying to bartend at shopping plaza bar, gross.

You can hangout at thoroughbreds off Leestown though not me bruh.

• Haha
😂 bartender training… 😂

Standard operating procedure for any bar worth working at is to immediately hand that application back and ask them politely to get some actual experience first.

I know it’s “a thing”, but I’ve never in my life seen it and I’ve worked in one of the top 3 drinking-est places in the America.

Just like getting a DUI on a bike is a thing, but I know of one person it’s happened to out of literally millions of drunken bike rides of myself and friends.

You have to be a real idiot to let someone in horrible condition drive like that.

I also prefer bartending in places where everyone walks and doesn’t need parking lots. I’m not trying to bartend at shopping plaza bar, gross.

You can hangout at thoroughbreds off Leestown though not me bruh.

Bragging on yourself as a bartender is kind of funny.

I'm not a member of either of America's political herds and while I'm certainly not as wealthy as Baldwin, I'm sure as hell not poor. And guess what?

Alec Baldwin took Halyna Hutchins from her loved ones through pure neglect by violating the most basic rule of firearms, and I hope he pays for it, same as any other murderer.
Manslaughter and murder are very different.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
Bragging on yourself as a bartender is kind of funny.
And people like you craving a title as the only way to be seen as successful is kind of sad. I told i was an ICU RN and the director of training and assistant GM at two gyms, not the lifestyle for me buddy.

I love bartending and driving boats. I get paid to have fun, sorry you don’t like fun. And just fyi, you’re not going to shame me with my gig, I love my life and life choices just like you bud.

Last edited:
And people like you craving a title as the only way to be seen as successful is kind of sad. I told i was an ICU RN and the director of training and assistant GM at two gyms, not the lifestyle for me buddy.

I love bartending and driving boats. I get paid to have fun, sorry you don’t like fun. And just fyi, you’re not going to shame me with my gig, I love my life and life choices just like you bud.
You’re such a weird guy…

My only title is “Daddy”, and I absolutely love and crave that. You do have a title whether you admit it to yourself or not.

😂 bartender training… 😂

I was thinking the same thing. My bartender training was Columbia Steakhouse handing me a book on how to mix drinks and telling me to be there at 4 PM.

Reactions: roguemocha
I was thinking the same thing. My bartender training was Columbia Steakhouse handing me a book on how to mix drinks and telling me to be there at 4 PM.
I like my way better. I sat at a bar and ordered tons of drinks for several years. I feel like I learned a ton about bartending without ever actually doing the job.

You got that much? I just showed up one day and my boss said ‘hey you’re on bar tonight’
Well that bar for sure blew and there was no real money lol, you can’t just put someone behind a bar and expect them to make manhattans and martinis and old fashions and mojitos and pain killers properly, it’s not going to happen even with a book and jigger, at least not in any appropriate amount of time at a slightly busy bar.

99% of people in this thread are 30+ and couldn’t tell me the ingredients or portions of all those drinks without googling.

Well that bar for sure blew and there was no real money lol, you can’t just put someone behind a bar and expect them to make manhattans and martinis and old fashions and mojitos and pain killers properly, it’s not going to happen even with a book and jigger, at least not in any appropriate amount of time at a slightly busy bar.
Correct. It did suck. I had fun though

Correct. It did suck. I had fun though
Wasn’t hard to guess 😂.

I love the place I work at now, ownership is hands on and run the front and back of the house, super friendly (def particular but it’s their livelihood), super chill adult neighborhood bar. I’ll never leave this place in some form or fashion as long as I’m in SP, even if I’m just tending a day or two a week for fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT