ADVERTISEMENT

After watching Duke/Texas last nite, anybody think....

catrecruit

Senior
Apr 14, 2006
We could stay within double digits right now of either of them? I think we'd be in deep doo if we had to play them right now...we better start improving fast

Texas is tough and they played over their head most of the night, but eventually folded. I just hope UNC or a ACC school can prevent Duke from going 40-0 they are really good and are going to get better plus they will get a "yellow brick road" to the finals, along with a favorable whistle to bail them out of tough spots. I despise them for all the reasons mentioned frequently on this board and will add one more to the list. Coach K always run to the vanquished foe to give them "moral support", and I despise him for that as well. Bagley is a awesome player with a strong will to win and Wendal Carter is very talented as well, they will be a tough out.

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
Calipari would probably forfeit rather than play such juggernauts.

In all fairness to the OP, I don’t think we would stay close to Duke at the moment. Now Texas, I’m not sure where he’s going with that but Duke is another story. They’re really good. As many of you all on here know, I’m not one to pile on the Duke love like a lot of guys on here do quite often but I’m just trying to look from a non bias standpoint. And I don’t like what I see as a Pukie hater, they’ve impressed me a lot. Bagley is a legit POY talent and caliber type player. That kid is a beast.

Now don’t get it twisted, I’m not doubting our boys and I’m sure as hell not afraid to play anyone. We just have a long way to go before I will feel confident playing the Tripping Grayson and his Flopping Minions. Luckily for us, we’ve got the best coach at developing talent the quickest and getting young teams to play together the fastest. I like our team and come March, this team WILL look a hellava lot different than today. I’ll like our chances a lot better at that point than I do at this moment. Not hating on anyone and I’m not blowing smoke up Duke’s ass either, just calling it like I see it.

Reactions: sambowieshin
UK would beat Texas unless Bamba goes off for 20 plus. They can’t hit a three and our zone is pretty good. Duke would beat us by around 8-12 right now.

Texas is tough and they played over their head most of the night, but eventually folded. I just hope UNC or a ACC school can prevent Duke from going 40-0 they are really good and are going to get better plus they will get a "yellow brick road" to the finals, along with a favorable whistle to bail them out of tough spots. I despise them for all the reasons mentioned frequently on this board and will add one more to the list. Coach K always run to the vanquished foe to give them "moral support", and I despise him for that as well. Bagley is a awesome player with a strong will to win and Wendal Carter is very talented as well, they will be a tough out.
Florida will bear Dook tonight write it down.

I don’t understand the Duke love on here. They could easily have 3 losses already. Duke is no different than any other top 10-15 team right now as all teams have issues.

Oh please stuff a sock in it, you fuc**** retard.

UK played a top 5 team already. It was a 3 point game that came down to the final few minutes.

Kentucky, with their length made KU play ugly.

Our shots weren’t falling. But UK’s length and defense had a lot to do with that.

KU doesn’t suck by the way.

UK is really good. Athletic and long.

The pieces are there. Coach Cal will put them together.

Here's my question: where did all the buttheads who were ragging on Shaka the last couple of seasons go? Vanished into thin air!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT