ADVERTISEMENT

Addressing the "8 titles in 100 years fallacy" some of you keep using.

It's not a crap take if you read the post all the way to the end.

I addressed the gaps.

Did you even make it that far, or did you stop reading after you read the first point you disagreed with?

Joe B. - pressured out
Sutton - fired
Smith - pressured out
BCG - fired

If you think Joe B's and Tubby's tenures didn't end prematurely due to the pressures of maintaining the program, I question your ability to understand inference, and I write that with as much respect as I can.
The issue with Tubby is he won the title the same season he took over. Fair enough he coached that team to a title. However the years after was literally down hill with no real chance of winning anything. The only years we were really competitive were 2003, 2004 and 2005. Looking back now that becomes even more suspect. I really think people have forgotten what those days were really like. I liked Tubby, but he was never really cut out for Kentucky. I believe that Cal still has some left in the tank. I think it’s idiotic at this point to want to push Cal out with the success that’s he’s had. I think it’s fair to give him 20 years at Kentucky.

How many titles does K have?

Even the staunchest hater would be silent if Cal were sitting on a mere TWO titles.
Had we won in 2011 and 2014 the Cal haters would still want him fired today. It’s not about titles. It’s about hating Cal and that’s all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT