ADVERTISEMENT

A little food for thought

Deli owl

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2015
Thiero is really starting to come into his own.
Let not forget about the travesty that is Big Z bs the NCAA.
Rob is exciting to watch.
Shep is almost flawless in his decision making.
That was Bradshaw’s 4th game and second game for Ugo.
Edward’s slowly coming along.

And yes there’s more but tired of typing on my phone. It’s hard work.

One thing I’m encouraged by is this team takes almost no bad shots. Like, none. Rob needs to watch his toes on the line as he seems to have one of those every game but other than that, the offense is humming. If the D were half as good as the O, we’d be close to unbeatable.

One thing I’m encouraged by is this team takes almost no bad shots. Like, none. Rob needs to watch his toes on the line as he seems to have one of those every game but other than that, the offense is humming. If the D were half as good as the O, we’d be close to unbeatable.
Occasionally we take a long two, or Dilly throws a fade away that’s kinda dumb but yeah, we usually take good shots. Dilly is so good though he ends up making some tough shots and you’re like, ok try it lol.

The 1st half D v U of L was very good. Held them to 33 points and that with their big man hitting everything he threw up.
The help defense was much better.
These guys are buying in on D and are learning. Its still just December and they are getting there quicker than most Cal teams at UK.

Scary scary upside to these dudes.

Better get us now or we might not get got.

3 wins in a row and counting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT