ADVERTISEMENT

If UK and the Zags had switched coaches before the game UK wins by 15 points

ukfan1622

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2021
Think Few would have let our bigs back his down 15 time in a row or so scoring every time with no doubling of the post(we did it two or 3 times and those were the times we stopped them or Ugo 19 minutes)?
Think Few would have played Dilly only 18 minutes and Z 11?
Think Few would have played Sheppard, Dilly, and Reeves only a minute and a half together in the 1st half when we got outscored by 10?
Think Few would have played Edwards 29 minutes?
Think that down by 2 with 12 seconds to go Few would have had Dilly and Z on the bench?

I have always tried to temper my criticism of Calipari's coaching since it was somewhat balanced by the talent he acquired and I don't like to trash anything about UK but now he can't even coach man to man defense like he used to. The playing time allocation is that of a man not quite right in the head. I'm starting to wonder if Cal has early dementia or an adderal addiction or something along those lines. It really has came to the point where Cal's mental competence should be questioned by his bosses. Other than Cal turning over the in-game coaching, including minutes allocation, to an assistant coach I don't see how this ship can be righted.

Think Few would have let our bigs back his down 15 time in a row or so scoring every time with no doubling of the post(we did it two or 3 times and those were the times we stopped them or Ugo 19 minutes)?
Think Few would have played Dilly only 18 minutes and Z 11?
Think Few would have played Sheppard, Dilly, and Reeves only a minute and a half together in the 1st half when we got outscored by 10?
Think Few would have played Edwards 29 minutes?
Think that down by 2 with 12 seconds to go Few would have had Dilly and Z on the bench?

I have always tried to temper my criticism of Calipari's coaching since it was somewhat balanced by the talent he acquired and I don't like to trash anything about UK but now he can't even coach man to man defense like he used to. The playing time allocation is that of a man not quite right in the head. I'm starting to wonder if Cal has early dementia or an adderal addiction or something along those lines. It really has came to the point where Cal's mental competence should be questioned by his bosses. Other than Cal turning over the in-game coaching, including minutes allocation, to an assistant coach I don't see how this ship can be righted.
That I agree with, Mark Few is a pretty fair coach. He took a less talented team and beat us on our own court when we should have won by double figures.

Reactions: ukjenning44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT