ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD (THURSDAY)

Years ago top seeds crushed all those 13-16 teams with only a couple even close games. Now a bunch of them will go down to the wire.

Michigan State wasn't very good either. 16 team league for SEC. 18 next year with Texas and Oklahoma.

Well when I who watches more than 100 games a year loses to someone that hasn't seen a game all year, I agree.
This. This right here. I lost a pool one year to a girl who picked based on colors and mascots. The god awful ribbing that followed from some other teammates was ridiculous and some of it wasn’t good natured. I was done; I’ve never done a local competitive bracket ever since. I stopped doing online ones after 2016. I still do my own at home for fun but that’s it.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
This would be more like a 12 over 5 upset from what I’ve heard about how they treated BYUs religious exemption

Come on fighting Mark Popes!!!! Feels like an OT game. If it goes to OT, BYU will pull away.
Akron still hanging around, only down 7.
Need the scoring to slow a bit in the Zona / LBS game. I have the under 163.5. 74 combined with 31 seconds in the half. If they score a 2, 76. It would take 88 in the second half to beat me.

BYU now has a jump ball but the possession is to Duquesne

I had a feeling that last jump ball was gonna come back to haunt them. They called a tie up and there was none lol

This. This right here. I lost a pool one year to a girl who picked based on colors and mascots. The god awful ribbing that followed from some other teammates was ridiculous and some of it wasn’t good natured. I was done; I’ve never done a local competitive bracket ever since. I stopped doing online ones after 2016. I still do my own at home for fun but that’s it.
I don't even do one for fun anymore I print one off and fill in the winners after each game.

Reactions: bbncal02
If you expect SEC teams to really do well, they'll gave to envision it's UK they're playing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT