ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NFL Season Thread

The Pats are plenty vulnerable this year IMO.

Jacksonville is destroying teams. Pittsburgh will have Brown back. KC seems to have faded their mid season slump and already drilled NE at Foxboro this year. Plenty of minefields on the way to Minneapolis.

I'd also like to point out the fact that Gronk should have been suspended for this game too.. And they don't stand a chance tonight without him.

Ha.. God do I hate Boston. It's hard for me to pick who I dislike more.. Them or Duke.

Yeah they are very beatable. But they'll probably be home now.. And have a bye.. That's huge for them.

I'm a Jets fan, closet Bills fans though.. Cheering for them to make the playoffs.. Hopefully one more win. I hope they break Brad's leg.

Reactions: -Mav- and JohnKBA
Broncos fan here. We've actually fared pretty well vs Brady when we've been good so I don't hate them like most other AFC rivals fans do.

FYI Social media is awesome tonight. Every Steeler fan thinks they know the rule better than the NFL does. Hilarious.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Damn right you guys have! I love when those two teams play.. Broncos are one of the few teams that don't just bend over to them.

Amazingly enough, Jets did well against them too in recent years.. thats about it.

Reactions: JohnKBA
To be fair, 2 of the greatest playoff catches off all time also went against them. They could easily be 7-0 in the SB.

As for evidence, the ball hitting the ground and turning a quarter rotation was clear as day. The way the rule is written, that is 100% not a catch.

Only came on here cause I saw the play on Twitter and agree it's a dumb rule. Reminded me of the Steelers getting jobbed another time- the play in the 2005 AFC divisional round vs the Colts when Palamulu intercepted it, fell to the ground, got up to run. dropped it and then bounced on it and the officials called it an incomplete pass.

But you're right though. It's an enforcement of the rule.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Two QBs.. One has 2 TDs/ 0 INTs.. the other has 0 TDs/2 INTs

Would you believe the latter is winning the game?

there-you-haveit-the-nfl-catch-rule-conflmemez-any-questions-2116619.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT