ADVERTISEMENT

2 UL football players reportedly shot

itsaliens.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Thanks, it's about time more people recognized the facts, lol.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Just skimmed through this and saw my name mentioned. I too am very curious why there has been no further news reports of this particular incident. I think all other incidents in ja's voluminous file of events have been legally and properly addressed. I can only assume that because this incident was on campus and involved minors there may be special legal considerations in play.

Regardless, guns on campus - yes even "fake" guns - should NEVER be tolerated. There is a very ugly (and growing) history of such incidents. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the data but here is an interesting statistical look at school and campus gun violence. Things have changed. When I went to school my biggest fear was my physics professor.

FWIW, the local news in Louisville usually starts with that day's shooting reports. Things that used to be settled by fist fights are now settled by gun fights. Hardly a night goes by without something and it is really kind of scary. Certainly not Chicago, but some parts of town have become a shooting gallery. But I also believe there are currently 5 or 6 unsolved murders in quaint little Bardstown KY.

I know it is the shooter and not the weapon itself but there are simply too many guns on the streets these days. And yes, I own but do not carry.

Peace
"Curious why no further reports on this"...REALLY?? You are a fan of the most corrupt athletic department and ad in the country and you really expect more?

Last edited:
Today is 161 days without an arrest or even suspect in the shooting of two UaVel student athletes and an "unnamed/underaged cheerleader". How long are Turtleneck and Bobby Neckbrace going to be able to keep a lid on this?

Reactions: dustarm20
Today is 161 days without an arrest or even suspect in the shooting of two UaVel student athletes and an "unnamed/underaged cheerleader". How long are Turtleneck and Bobby Neckbrace going to be able to keep a lid on this?
In this town...probably as long as they want.

Reactions: JDHoss
Where is the evidence that anyone was shot? This thread is premised upon hearsay. No one here saw a UL player or players or players and a "cheerleader" shot. No one. This must be the product of UK fans' imaginations and hate for the Cards.

Where is the evidence that anyone was shot? This thread is premised upon hearsay. No one here saw a UL player or players or players and a "cheerleader" shot. No one. This must be the product of UK fans' imaginations and hate for the Cards.
There we go...exactly what the otis athletic administration wants us to believe.[banana]:boxing:[roll]:flush:

Turtleneck is not happy with ABC for refusing to play along.

c1btdovxuaar1dh.jpg

When did they say something about it, I missed it, was it the day it happened?

Sometimes it takes the wheels of (in)justice to start rolling.

Well, something did leak out, we know jurich has pretty good control of the LMPD, the press, and even most of the students, maybe he forgot that hospitals have to report any gunshot wounds?

And those sissy players had to go crying to the hospital, they didn't suck it up and take one for the team. Maybe one or both of them realized they didn't have to answer to BP any more, and he was probably busy tutoring one of his dropout transfers to earn his next $500,000 bonus for meeting the NCAA minimum requirements. Not that much to do in Louisville if you are a straight shooter, and he wrecked his motorcycle you know..

And then Minardi Hall is closed for renovations, they are hiring the company that installed the cameras at the apartment complex to reposition the cameras where they won't embarrass anyone.

Last edited:
A screenshot at their bowl actually listed the players out for "gunshot wound."

I seriously thought that was some photo magic, but it really showed that on National T.V.?

180 days now with no arrest or suspect(s). Gotta wonder if funds from the "foundation" have been used for silence....

Today is 200 days with still no suspect(s) or arrest(s) in the shooting of two UaVel student athletes and "Unnamed/Underage Cheerleader". I'm sure Whoregate has taken away some of the resources that Turtleneck was using to investigate this, but Bobby Neckbrace and Turtleneck need to stay focused on this to get the justice that these three students deserve. You can imagine the fear they feel every day, knowing that their assailant(s) are still walking free....

Thanks for the post------it doesn't need to be forgotten like countless other events over there.

And what's the old saying, no news is good news-------IF you are jurich.

Today is 200 days with still no suspect(s) or arrest(s) in the shooting of two UaVel student athletes and "Unnamed/Underage Cheerleader". I'm sure Whoregate has taken away some of the resources that Turtleneck was using to investigate this, but Bobby Neckbrace and Turtleneck need to stay focused on this to get the justice that these three students deserve. You can imagine the fear they feel every day, knowing that their assailant(s) are still walking free....
sounds like grounds for a special prosecutor are in order:scream::joy::football:...probably not trace of evidence left anywhere.

Reactions: The-Hack and JDHoss
Tweet the Attorney general, tell him you are concerned that this crime has gone unsolved. @kyoag. See if he gives a damn. My guess is he's helping them hide it.

When the clock strikes midnight tonight it will have been 214 days since 2 UaVel football players and an "unnamed/underaged" cheerleader were shot at a party. No arrests or suspects yet. Perhaps one day, maybe after Turtleneck and Bobby Neckbrace have been fired, this crime will be solved. In the meantime, I can't fathom how any parent with intelligence or integrity could let their child participate in the open sewer that is the UaVel athletics department. It's a shit stain on the state of Kentucky, and collegiate athletics in general.

When the clock strikes midnight tonight it will have been 214 days since 2 UaVel football players and an "unnamed/underaged" cheerleader were shot at a party. No arrests or suspects yet. Perhaps one day, maybe after Turtleneck and Bobby Neckbrace have been fired, this crime will be solved. In the meantime, I can't fathom how any parent with intelligence or integrity could let their child participate in the open sewer that is the UaVel athletics department. It's a shit stain on the state of Kentucky, and collegiate athletics in general.

Seriously, isn't it amazing that this can go on in today's world?

Where is the National Enquirer when you need them, lol.

sounds like grounds for a special prosecutor are in order:scream::joy::football:...probably not trace of evidence left anywhere.

And you don't remember a thing when the little green men kidnap you, lol.

Seriously, someone that lives in Louisville should ask the police department what they are doing to earn their big bucks.

When the clock hits midnight tonight, it will be 230 days with no arrests or suspects in the shooting of the two UaVel student athletes and "unnamed/underaged cheerleader". When will these victims receive justice?

Given that the "top" has some what blown off the syndicate in Jefferson County, this case might not be an unsolved mystery forever.

Oh, and I bet the butler didn't do it.

Hey, now that O. J.'s out, again, maybe he could investigate this shooting, given his years of experience looking for the killers of his wife and the Goldman guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poetax and JDHoss
I think it may have been the same person who shot the windows at the Herald Leader. Did they catch that person?

Given that the "top" has some what blown off the syndicate in Jefferson County, this case might not be an unsolved mystery forever.

Oh, and I bet the butler didn't do it.

Hey, now that O. J.'s out, again, maybe he could investigate this shooting, given his years of experience looking for the killers of his wife and the Goldman guy.

Given the results that is probably who jurich had on the case------while he was still in jail.

I'm actually spending the night in the U of L hospital with my nephew who has had surgery.

Haven't heard any gun shots, but it's only 1:40 a.m.

He's had 21 years of difficulties, but is doing well, now. He had a good night, last night, sleeping well, allowing me to make ample use of his i-phone. :)

"Details of what went down on the night of Dec. 11 remain murky, and Hearns was in no mood to provide clarification during U of L’s football media day. Meeting with reporters for the first time since the shooting, Hearns attributed the shots that struck him and fellow linebacker Henry Famurewa to “wrong place, wrong time,” and consistently evaded questions seeking elaboration.

This much was to be expected. Nearly eight months after the shootings, no arrests have been made and few specifics have surfaced about the shots fired at an off-campus party that coincided with the Heisman Trophy being bestowed on U of L quarterback Lamar Jackson. With a police investigation at least ostensibly ongoing, Hearns has little to gain by providing an account that could prove unflattering or be contradicted in court."

Pretty much confirms what most of us think what went down. They are covering for another UaVel "student-athlete". ESPN will have a 7 part 30 for 30 on the rampant corruption and seediness of UaVel athletics one day......it'll take that many episodes to cover it all.

Good point, but I'm certain that the 3 shooting victims and everyone else at the party and been well trained/compensated on how to handle any questions.
The turtleneck must have this guy on retainer....

200_s.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT