ADVERTISEMENT

2 UL football players reportedly shot

Bobby must be losing his touch. First time he was at Louisville, this stuff stayed out of the media. Glad it's non threatening injuries and speedy recovery to the players.

Junior linebacker James Hearns and sophomore linebacker Henry Famurewa.

Hope the young men recover completely. Mercy, what kind of folks at this party?

Just another Saturday night at the Univ. of Louisville. Not that big a deal as long as the kids are ok, probably celebrating the Heisman with hookers and a little gun fray. Nothing to see business as usual.

Louisville is trying its best to out-Chicago Chicago these days. I know there are still good parts of the city, but the bad parts have become really bad as of late.

Guys, not to be the Mom here, but maybe we shouldn't be making jokes and finding ways to insult Louisville after 2 players got shot? There are some things much more important than a football rivalry. Really hoping these guys are ok.

There are also more important things than winning games at any cost. Although it isn't about the "games" so much any more as it is about the "money".

Reactions: myWILDCATjones
Hearns, a star recruited as a LB but now a DL, was supposed to commit to UK but didn't qualify, and when he suddenly did qualify was already a Cardinal.

Yeah, Hearns couldn't get into UK or that Harvard of the SEC, Auburn, then he suddenly surfaces at UL. Whatever it takes.

Reactions: brianpoe and jauk11
I wonder if Hatcher was at that party? He loved hangin with the UL druggies in his free time.

Reactions: jauk11
My cousin left her paid for ul apartment because of the football parties. And she is a die hard ul fan but she was scared living there. She's paying more to live elsewhere because of them.

Reactions: UK till Death
Yeah, Hearns couldn't get into UK or that Harvard of the SEC, Auburn, then he suddenly surfaces at UL. Whatever it takes.

Just like always, winning is more important than anything there, not going to change as long as turtleneck is there, no matter who the weak pres is.

Reactions: jauk11
This is one sick thread given the inconsiderate posts. Sad, really sad.

You have a point, but the wounds are none life threatening, I will bet that both will be on the field when we play them next year. I consider it a lucky escape rather than the tragedy it could have been, perhaps someone will even learn something from it.

They will probably be at a lot of the same kind of parties before then. Have to show the new recruits the night life available. Not sure hmt5000's post isn't the most relevant one on here.

Reactions: EliteBlue and Ugoff
You have a point, but the wounds are none life threatening, I will bet that both will be on the field when we play them next year.
I'm sure you be just as laid back if a relative/friend was shot with non-life threatening injuries. I get it, NBD to you. Really sick.

The only reason I replied was that no life threatening situations or anyone badly hurt, not funny to me. The fact that it's UL FB players and they just win the Heisman and this happens. I mean as Eddie says on Christmas Vacation, The gift that keeps on giving. RP on a table, Hookers paid by staff, Petrino on a Motorcycle, self imposing a tourney ban, Yum Center going bankrupt, President Ramsay and all illegal shenanigans, paying employees, allowing firms to do work, Charlie Strong banging BOT's wife. I mean come on.

ADVERTISEMENT