ADVERTISEMENT

2 UL football players reportedly shot

Today marks 290 days with no suspects or arrests. With the firing of Turtleneck, is this case about to be solved, or will we have to wait for Bobby Neckbrace's inevitable departure?

Today marks 290 days with no suspects or arrests. With the firing of Turtleneck, is this case about to be solved, or will we have to wait for Bobby Neckbrace's inevitable departure?
Maybe the FBI can solve this one while they are in town,they could ask Rick,he probably knows

Reactions: JDHoss
Today marks 302 days since two University Six football players and an "unnamed/underage cheerleader" were shot at a party. No signs yet of any suspects, and nothing but silence from University Six officials. Of course, what with that FBI investigation into the University Six basketball program and Coach Two (not to mention the NCAA preparing to put the U6 program into a hydraulic press), I could see them putting the shootings on the back burner. Maybe while the FBI is digging around, they can take over the "investigation" of the shootings.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
I thought the cheerleader was unnamed and in her mid-to-late 30s or 40s. I guess I let my imagination run wild, even for UL.

I thought the cheerleader was unnamed and in her mid-to-late 30s or 40s. I guess I let my imagination run wild, even for UL.

I think I was the one who labeled her (or it could be a him as well) as "underage" because I assumed the person was under 18 since they weren't named. I guess when it comes to University Six athletics, it's best not to assume anything, because you never know what type of stunt these clowns will pull.

I think I was the one who labeled her (or it could be a him as well) as "underage" because I assumed the person was under 18 since they weren't named. I guess when it comes to University Six athletics, it's best not to assume anything, because you never know what type of stunt these clowns will pull.
This whole shooting incident has turned into sort of a joke because it was downplayed when it happened and pushed to the back burner(or off the stove) by other developments at UL.

It is difficult to put into context what this means for a university,athletes being shot is relegated to a non issue that was hushed up to the point that law enforcement couldn't /wouldn't find out anything about it.

Reactions: Blueaz and JDHoss
This whole shooting incident has turned into sort of a joke because it was downplayed when it happened and pushed to the back burner(or off the stove) by other developments at UL.

It is difficult to put into context what this means for a university,athletes being shot is relegated to a non issue that was hushed up to the point that law enforcement couldn't /wouldn't find out anything about it.

Absolutely. A shooting of three people at a party has been treated as if it were a verbal altercation with harsh words exchanged. In contrast, when Wayne Turner's car was involved in a fender bender hit & run, it was all over the news and the media stayed on top of it until Myron Anthony finally came forward and admitted to "borrowing" Wayne's car.

Guess this is going to go down as one of the greatest unsolved crime cases since Gotta, but now maybe with TJ gone this yellow bellied media will do some digging

Guess this is going to go down as one of the greatest unsolved crime cases since Gotta, but now maybe with TJ gone this yellow bellied media will do some digging
Yep right up there with Jack the Ripper, Hoffa and the grassy knoll in 63'(come to think of it Jurich and Rick were just about as crooked/evil as the folks involved in those crimes.(Rick the sticker has a catchy ring to it)

How many boosters do you think were involved in covering this story up?
That is why they dont want hoghead gone..They helped his fat ass in this type of thing and he gave them perks that they would die for.

Reactions: RocknRollCats
Absolutely. A shooting of three people at a party has been treated as if it were a verbal altercation with harsh words exchanged. In contrast, when Wayne Turner's car was involved in a fender bender hit & run, it was all over the news and the media stayed on top of it until Myron Anthony finally came forward and admitted to "borrowing" Wayne's car.
Yeah, what difference in programs.

Today marks 326 days with no arrests or suspects in the shooting of 2 University Six football players and an unnamed/underage "cheerleader. Now that Turtleneck has been terminated, I suppose Bobby Neckbrace has the sole responsibility of keeping the lid on this. Let's keep a porch light on for these victims until justice has been served.

Today marks 326 days with no arrests or suspects in the shooting of 2 University Six football players and an unnamed/underage "cheerleader. Now that Turtleneck has been terminated, I suppose Bobby Neckbrace has the sole responsibility of keeping the lid on this. Let's keep a porch light on for these victims until justice has been served.

Thanks for the rreminder, almost a month on here with no comments

I really think some answers should emerge with jurich gone, shouldn't the FBI get involved, wasn't someone's civil rights violated?

Today marks 356 days since two University Six football players and an "unnamed/underage cheerleader" were shot at a party, and there have still been no arrests or suspects even though Tommy Turtleneck has been fired. I suppose Bobby Neckbrace has been put in charge of keeping the lid on this.

Stats show that rarely do college athletes get shot by guns on or near a college campus. Even more so, it is excessively rare for two players to be shot in a single gunfight. So, in an odd sort of way, this statistical anomaly was quite an honor for UL.

Peace

Today marks 356 days since two University Six football players and an "unnamed/underage cheerleader" were shot at a party, and there have still been no arrests or suspects even though Tommy Turtleneck has been fired. I suppose Bobby Neckbrace has been put in charge of keeping the lid on this.
I read this and said to myself..."What? Again?" I guess it will take awhile before the mental image of UofL <===[laughing] changes for me...

Stats show that rarely do college athletes get shot by guns on or near a college campus. Even more so, it is excessively rare for two players to be shot in a single gunfight. So, in an odd sort of way, this statistical anomaly was quite an honor for UL.

Peace

You just think about that.....3 fairly high profile people shot at a party, and nobody knows anything. What are the odds that something like that could take place and never have a suspect after a year? This is one hell of a coverup by University Six officials. I realize they've had a lot of practice at that sort of thing, but still.....

private-party-3.jpg

It's been 379 days with no suspects or arrests in the shooting of 2 University Six student athletes and one "unnamed/underage cheerleader" at a private party in a gated community. Will these students at the Mid Level Commuter School Near the Ohio River ever receive justice for this crime committed against them? I had hoped that once Lord Turtleneck was fired, someone would speak up. I suppose maybe Bobby Neckbrace was put in charge of keeping a lid on it.

Even more so, it is excessively rare for two players to be shot in a single gunfight.

It just occurred to me the possibility that they shot one another, and that a bystander got hit. And that the issue with silence is obvious . . . . neither would implicate the other, officially.

As I recall, this was the very evening that Lamar won/received the Heisman, and while off-campus, this was a watch party for the event. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

I have never gone back to You-Tube to see if the announcement of the Heisman trophy from '16 is available, but if so, I will look to find my initial impression.

I watched it (and was pulling for Jackson), and when he was announced and stood, Bobby Petrino and Jurich were clearly visible for as long as five seconds . . . . and both looked like death warmed over . . . . even slightly embarrassed, with neither cracking a smile, and applauding in a distracted fashion.

Months later, with this thread, it occurred to me that they had likely received a text or call informing them of the shootings prior to the announcement of the trophy winner. Some on this thread have assured us that the event was off-campus, and have done so, repeatedly. But I've always thought an enterprising journalist/investigator could look at phone records to confirm the communication(s). It might not reveal the shooter(s), but would/could confirm the "closeness" of the event to the boss(es).

Peace

Even a LOT more rare for THREE people to get shot and have no idea who shot them, and maybe rarest of all a room full of witnesses to not see anything. Rare also for a DA to not threaten everyone there with obstruction of justice if they don't tell exactly what they were doing and looking at when the shots were fired, and how no one heard the shots and looked up to see what was happening.

I still think there is a good chance the mystery will be solved as soon as the star player that couldn't qualify at UK but qualified at the last minute at Transfer U, where criminals are welcomed if they can play. runs out of eligibility after the bowl game.

Other wise the UFO on the roof with no camera's there and the lapse of memory by everyone in the many cases of the little green men visiting sounds like the best explanation to me, still wonder why jurich didn't think of it, he did make about $5,000,000 a year more than I do in retirement..

Maybe they heard the music and wanted to just dance, but some one objected? Some football players are jealous, like the BIG Thug U TE that slugged the dancer from behing on dthe dance floor. Still better than eight thugs kicking a man in the head while down and not even getting a parking ticket though, especially when the second victim was an off duty cop, lol.

Last edited:
It just occurred to me the possibility that they shot one another, and that a bystander got hit. And that the issue with silence is obvious . . . . neither would implicate the other, officially.

As I recall, this was the very evening that Lamar won/received the Heisman, and while off-campus, this was a watch party for the event. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

I have never gone back to You-Tube to see if the announcement of the Heisman trophy from '16 is available, but if so, I will look to find my initial impression.

I watched it (and was pulling for Jackson), and when he was announced and stood, Bobby Petrino and Jurich were clearly visible for as long as five seconds . . . . and both looked like death warmed over . . . . even slightly embarrassed, with neither cracking a smile, and applauding in a distracted fashion.

Months later, with this thread, it occurred to me that they had likely received a text or call informing them of the shootings prior to the announcement of the trophy winner. Some on this thread have assured us that the event was off-campus, and have done so, repeatedly. But I've always thought an enterprising journalist/investigator could look at phone records to confirm the communication(s). It might not reveal the shooter(s), but would/could confirm the "closeness" of the event to the boss(es).

An interesting theory, you just about have to come up with something wild to explain the roomful of witnesses not seeing anything, or the victims, or the security and closed access showing intruders, or the DA or LMPD apparently showing little interest in THREE shooting victims,

An amazing story really, but it was at Transfer U and involved the football team.

But if your theory edges out my "little green men" theory I am going to be very upset.

It's been 379 days with no suspects or arrests in the shooting of 2 University Six student athletes and one "unnamed/underage cheerleader" at a private party in a gated community. Will these students at the Mid Level Commuter School Near the Ohio River ever receive justice for this crime committed against them? I had hoped that once Lord Turtleneck was fired, someone would speak up. I suppose maybe Bobby Neckbrace was put in charge of keeping a lid on it.

Yeah, but how did he do selling his "riding alone" story at Arkansas.

Where the hell was jurich when he really needed him?

Since there are currently 54 unsolved MURDERS in Louisville for 2017 alone I guess I am not surprised a random shooting has fallen off the police radar. But please, continue this tin-hat thread, it is entertaining.

Since there are currently 54 unsolved MURDERS in Louisville for 2017 alone I guess I am not surprised a random shooting has fallen off the police radar. But please, continue this tin-hat thread, it is entertaining.

How many of those unsolved murders were witnessed by dozens of people at a party? Jurich did a hell of a job sweeping this one under the squirt soaked cardinal rug. This is just one of many reasons why the Louisville athletics program deserves the death penalty.

Last edited:
You state your first sentence as a badge of honor...
Ghetto town, trash school=perfect for UL fans

Well if someone had stolen a quarter from Jurich or Pitino then there would have been a swift investigation and the guilty party would have been brought to justice and blamed for everything else that went on at UL for the past 5 years. The UL athletic program has resembled Godfather IV (or whatever the number happens to be) more than it has a college athletic program in recent times

Whatever the NCAA does or doesn't do in the UL case won't come close to addressing the multiple issues that have occurred in that "program" in the past few years.

Hell, KU looks like a bunch of choir boys compared to UL and that is saying something

Reactions: jauk11
In this very lengthy thread that makes fun of the Cards, there are very few posts from those posters I have on “ignore.” Unscientific, yet revealing.

54 unsolved MURDERS in Louisville for 2017 alone I guess I am not surprised a random shooting has fallen off the police radar. But please, continue this tin-hat thread, it is entertaining.

And thank you CardChipper for contributing to the thread.

You know, from 16 years as a prosecutor, I noticed something that often distinguished unsolved murder cases from those where numerous were wounded, but lived.

LIVING WITNESSES.

In this very lengthy thread that makes fun of the Cards, there are very few posts from those posters I have on “ignore.” Unscientific, yet revealing.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

You mean folks we are constantly battling on the forums for negativity and such have shown little to no interest in a thread questioning ethics in both the city, and at the University of Louisville?

I'm thinking on this one for a while!

That's a pitiful excuse, but you're a UofL <===[laughing] fan so that explains such a stupid response.

Last edited:
Reactions: jauk11

You're ignoring the obvious. Three people were shot at a private party in a gated community, and no one can identify a suspect. Evidently, the security cameras at this gated community were as dependable as the ones at Minardi Whorehouse. Odds are the two football players either got into a gunfight and the "unnamed/underage cheerleader" got in the way, or the three were shot by another University Six student athlete. Either way, no one was going to talk and it has been covered up. The University Six athletic department is a shit stain on the state of Kentucky and collegiate athletics in general. That isn't debatable.

Where’s the investigational journalism on this? Living witnesses, private party (e.g. more witnesses) - you don’t have to be Perry Mason to dig up some additional details and put pressure on city hall to step up.

I’m sure there’s somebody ready to talk. Just need our journalist to get to work now that Hoghead is gone.

Reactions: jauk11 and JDHoss
Where’s the investigational journalism on this? Living witnesses, private party (e.g. more witnesses) - you don’t have to be Perry Mason to dig up some additional details and put pressure on city hall to step up.

I’m sure there’s somebody ready to talk. Just need our journalist to get to work now that Hoghead is gone.
Hmmmmmmmmm.

You mean folks we are constantly battling on the forums for negativity and such have shown little to no interest in a thread questioning ethics in both the city, and at the University of Louisville?

I'm thinking on this one for a while!

15 pages in and Crums Bald Spot realized it was time for him to post his outrage. ;)

Reactions: The-Hack
380 days of bottled angst can not be good for such a sensitive soul!

At last the strain was simply more than he could bear!

Nothing surprises me with U6 and what they get away with. Not to mention we have a lot of issues on our hands to discuss.

ADVERTISEMENT