ADVERTISEMENT

2 UL football players reportedly shot

This thread is embarrassing to have run this long as a statement towards proving how fixated many of our fans are on UL's activities.

A whole collection of UK Zipps.

shutzhund, I usually do not follow U of L threads as closely, but as a long term prosecutor and now defense atty., this subject extends far beyond mere sports.

It reaches all the way to actual safety concerns for the people of Kentucky.

Read the factual portions of this thread, and you will find more smoke than you would at a Trump cookout at the Kremlin.

shutzhund, I usually do not follow U of L threads as closely, but as a long term prosecutor and now defense atty., this subject extends far beyond mere sports.

It reaches all the way to actual safety concerns for the people of Kentucky.

Read the factual portions of this thread, and you will find more smoke than you would at a Trump cookout at the Kremlin.
Keep your fake news liberal douchebaggery out of this thread/forum, hack.

Keep your fake news liberal douchebaggery out of this thread/forum, hack.
I don't understand some on this topic...with all the lying, crooked back door deals, coaches paying for abortions, prostitution, most crooked asst fb coach in the country, hiring BP, keeping RP and the most corrupt president in the country, how on earth can you want this to go away? Imagine if this was happening at UK.

Isn't it weird that someone can get shot and killed, left in a car alone and in no time there can be an arrest made, but it this situation with plenty of witnesses , a gated community and cameras nobody has a clue...fishy?

Isn't it weird that someone can get shot and killed, left in a car alone and in no time there can be an arrest made, but it this situation with plenty of witnesses , a gated community and cameras nobody has a clue...fishy?
.....paying off "plenty of witnesses" couldn't have been cheap for Jurich, now that the UL Foundation is being audited and has more "transparency."

At the very least you'd think that the parents of the two football players and the "unnamed cheerleader" would be up in arms over this and want the UaVel athle.....er....party crasher(s) brought to justice for this.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
At the very least you'd think that the parents of the two football players and the "unnamed cheerleader" would be up in arms over this and want the UaVel athle.....er....party crasher(s) brought to justice for this.
Only at Otis...unless the fb players were packing and involved.

116 days and counting. The silence has all but confirmed the shooter(s) is another UaVel student athlete. Still hiding a shooter(s) and no justice for the two UaVel student athletes and the "unnamed/underaged cheerleader".....

Given the number of posts, on this subject, these guys should have more holes in them than swiss cheese.

I find it interesting that Pravda (i.e., the Courier-Journal) can't find out anything about the shooting, yet they have a complete take-down piece on David Dao in less than 24 hours...

Reactions: JDHoss
Tomorrow will be 130 days with no arrests and no justice for the two UaVel student-athletes and the "unnamed/underaged" cheerleader.

Turtleneck is putting his best man on the case to make parents feel better about their children's safety at UL.

aprilpeter_sellers_pink_panther.jpg

This post has had 462 replies and is several months old. Let it die.

And let jurich win again?

You know what the subject is, if you don't like it don't read it. Actually there should be a lot bigger uproar about it, and someone with some authority should be demanding an investigation of the coverup.

This post has had 462 replies and is several months old. Let it die.

Yes, it's several months old. In fact, tomorrow it will be 130 days since two UaVel football players and an "unnamed/underaged" cheerleader were shot at a party in a gated community complex. There has been no one charged in it, and as far as I know, there are no suspects, which all but confirms is that it the shooter is another UaVel athlete or related to someone important to UaVel. I could see why a UaVel fan would want this to die.

Today is 146 days with no arrests and no justice for the two UaVel student athletes and the "unnamed/underaged" cheerleader who were shot at a private party. When will these youngsters receive justice?

Maybe WildCard could update?

I don't think he wants to try, in fact I think he recently acknowledged that he didn't understand it. himself.

I have no idea why jurich hasn't jumped all over my explanation, a flying saucer on the roof where there are no cameras and everyone has read all the stories about the abductions by the little green men where none of the victims can remember a thing. Makes more sense to me than the (non)explanations we have so far.

Much better than all the silence emanating from jurich, BP, the press, the police department, the players, the students, the people with the surveillance cameras, the------

Well, I don't have all day, I will leave the list at that.

Someone mentioned Wildcard. I keep expecting a statistical post from him with massive data showing that, while there was a shooting, that the people that got shot in Louisville would have been shot worse had it occurred in Lexington, or involved UK players.

The LMPD and uofl Athletic Dept have about as much credibility as O.J. with his bogus resolution to find the "real killers".

Yes, but didn't OJ eventually succeed in getting the likely killer put away for essentially life? Don't be surprised if this doesn't eventually work out like that, isn't there a possibility that even ONE of the witnesses isn't comfortable with the coverup, AND. probably more relevant, could make quite a bit of money with coming out with the real story? Where are the scandal sheets when you need them?

Although my theory about the flying saucer on the roof where there were no cameras and all those witnesses with a big blank spot in their memory is gaining more credibility every day.

Someone should turn it in to NASA ais as a "non" UFO sighting, are you listening National Enquirer?

Last edited:
Reactions: The-Hack
Maybe WildCard could update?

I don't think he wants to try, in fact I think he recently acknowledged that he didn't understand it. himself.

Someone mentioned Wildcard. I keep expecting a statistical post from him with massive data showing that, while there was a shooting, that the people that got shot in Louisville would have been shot worse had it occurred in Lexington, or involved UK players.

Just skimmed through this and saw my name mentioned. I too am very curious why there has been no further news reports of this particular incident. I think all other incidents in ja's voluminous file of events have been legally and properly addressed. I can only assume that because this incident was on campus and involved minors there may be special legal considerations in play.

Regardless, guns on campus - yes even "fake" guns - should NEVER be tolerated. There is a very ugly (and growing) history of such incidents. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the data but here is an interesting statistical look at school and campus gun violence. Things have changed. When I went to school my biggest fear was my physics professor.

FWIW, the local news in Louisville usually starts with that day's shooting reports. Things that used to be settled by fist fights are now settled by gun fights. Hardly a night goes by without something and it is really kind of scary. Certainly not Chicago, but some parts of town have become a shooting gallery. But I also believe there are currently 5 or 6 unsolved murders in quaint little Bardstown KY.

I know it is the shooter and not the weapon itself but there are simply too many guns on the streets these days. And yes, I own but do not carry.

Peace

ADVERTISEMENT