ADVERTISEMENT

10 loss regular season now a real possibility

Blueworld_3.0

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2008
Just glanced at the remaining regular season schedule and 10 losses is now a possibility. We still have to face Alabama who is playing as well as anyone in the SEC, Tennessee at home this Sat, go to Auburn and Tennessee plus a out of conference home game versus Gonzaga. There is also the possibility of a clunker at either Vandy or LSU. It will be extremely hard for anyone rational to excuse 10 losses with this much talent on the roster.

Reactions: RunninRichie
After seeing this defense, I'd say a repeat of a dozen L's looks inevitable...a loss on Saturday and we're half way there already.

gyPwd16.png

How in the hell can Cal have the audacity and gall, after this type of performance to ask Kentucky fans to pray for his dog. How about Kentucky fans? Pray that we no longer have this second rate coach after the end of this season. It’s time for this washed up coach to step down or be fired.

How in the hell can Cal have the audacity and gall, after this type of performance to ask Kentucky fans to pray for his dog. How about Kentucky fans? Pray that we no longer have this second rate coach after the end of this season. It’s time for this washed up coach to step down or be fired.
I’m human first. I’ll pray for his dog.

I’ll also pray we get the program fixed.

Just glanced at the remaining regular season schedule and 10 losses is now a possibility. We still have to face Alabama who is playing as well as anyone in the SEC, Tennessee at home this Sat, go to Auburn and Tennessee plus a out of conference home game versus Gonzaga. There is also the possibility of a clunker at either Vandy or LSU. It will be extremely hard for anyone rational to excuse 10 losses with this much talent on the roster.
I hate to say I told you so, but...

Doesn't he know that all dogs go to heaven? Just let him go. He was a good dog.

Tennessee both times are losses, Auburn on the road is a loss. Gonzaga & bama at home are 50/50 but can for sure see losses. @miss state and @ lsu are questionable. Honestly I see 20-11 with this group

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
Tennessee
At vandy
Gonzaga
Ole miss
At auburn
At lsu
Bama
At miss st
Arkansas
Vandy
At Tennessee

Sec tournament
NCAA tournament

After this face plant at home…..I’m pretty sure we will not win at auburn….thjs team not a good shot at winning ncaa..to me those are given

I think we are lucky ole miss and Bama Gonzaga are all at home.

I think 10 losses is in the table which is a joke given how good we looked earlier and the talent on rhe roster. If cal fizzles wjtb this roster…man you have to think he’s going to hang it up! (And he needs to….hes done)

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
Tennessee
At vandy
Gonzaga
Ole miss
At auburn
At lsu
Bama
At miss st
Arkansas
Vandy
At Tennessee

Sec tournament
NCAA tournament

After this face plant at home…..I’m pretty sure we will not win at auburn….thjs team not a good shot at winning ncaa..to me those are given

I think we are lucky ole miss and Bama Gonzaga are all at home.

I think 10 losses is in the table which is a joke given how good we looked earlier and the talent on rhe roster. If cal fizzles wjtb this roster…man you have to think he’s going to hang it up! (And he needs to….hes done)
In all honesty, we will probably lose 9 more games. This is on Cal!!

Reactions: K_TIME
As I said the beginning of the season I think Cal will underachieve this season with this Crazy Talented team.

I think we are better than the last few seasons but I still think Cal will underachieve goals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT