ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL ARKANSAS @ KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

Also kinda crappy to root against one of our dudes. We need a good DJ.

I'm rooting for the right starting lineup. I want DJ to TRULY play well, not just pull a few 3s out if his butt from an otherwise not great deep threat.

Also. All I said was that I wish someone else made those 3s, that's hardly rooting against him.

Did Illinois aliens prevent your arrival?
Those Bastards decided to cruise by Planet X again. Bunch of damn drunks...

iu

Doug Shows should not be allowed to ref UK games in March.

Z went flying out of bounds as he was shoved in the lower back right in Doug’s face.
Reeves getting knocked around on defense as well. Should have been an offensive foul on the guy he was guarding. Got thrown around twice in one possession.

Another game where UK loses the first 4:00, other team is hot, UK offense is a disaster but for two Wagner threes where he is purposely left unguarded as a 27% shooter, subs come in and take control of the game.

Forget the arguments about the players. Just ask the question, Cal - what’s the point? Why not just try to get out to an early lead and momentum right away?

National college sports media are making this one of the most talked about issues in college bball this season.

It’s just all unnecessary.

Bradshaw in the 10th different player to play. I can't believe Cal is playing 10 guys this late in the season.

Remember when the subs would give the guy coming off the court a towel? i always liked that

well hopefully the guys will play a little bit of defense the 2nd half. Cause there is basically no defense so far.

Mitchell shootin 3's. No thanks.
He takes FOREVER to put the shot up. Give him mop-up minutes as far as I'm concerned. I don't see the allure with him.

And ONCE AGAIN Reed elects to not shoot. Sit him and let someone else play who will take open shots. And now he fouls the 3-point shooter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT